Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum gifting center

[DE]Megan

A great kudos to @Gilmaesh, gifting me a get-well soon of A weapon slot and a greater zenurik lense! Greatly appreciated, and I can't tell you how badly I wanna get to feeling better. This bug going around Kentucky is horrible, everyones coming down with it, lotta elderly being hospitalized..Hopefully I'm better soon!

Since it looks like the forum moderators don't want to just post here to tell everyone instead of sending every person who breaks the rule a private message. You can only post your wishlist one time and no more. Edit your comment if you want to update your wishlist. (sucks to a lot of people who aren't in the first or last page which is exactly why people kept bumping their wishlist in the first place)

Another day, another set of gifts given and plat spent, though only one person was kind enough to say thank you. ; v; I'll keep it up and hopefully have enough plat by tomorrow or the next day to send a few more gifts. I'm really curious to see what the top reward on the gift-o-meter is this year~ and hey, my little wishlist is over here if you wanna help a gal out!

Just now, Viperine said:

Another day, another set of gifts given and plat spent, though only one person was kind enough to say thank you. ; v; I'll keep it up and hopefully have enough plat by tomorrow or the next day to send a few more gifts. I'm really curious to see what the top reward on the gift-o-meter is this year~ and hey, my little wishlist is over here if you wanna help a gal out!

I'm also curious to what the top milestone reward will be, last year it was a syandana and 2 weapon skins, this year I want to guess the same thing with an added bonus cookie glyph. though which items will get a solstice skin I have no clue.

1 minute ago, ApocalypseGiga said:

I'm also curious to what the top milestone reward will be, last year it was a syandana and 2 weapon skins, this year I want to guess the same thing with an added bonus cookie glyph. though which items will get a solstice skin I have no clue.

I feel your guess is probably about right, yeah. A solstice skin of one of the long moth or cape-like syandanas might be quite nice... I figure it'd have to be a fairly large one to incorporate all the detail; I can't see a Solstice Udyat syandana working too well, for example. Hopefully if there are weapon skins, they'll be for something I use! :') Though maybe it'll be a sigil or something instead..

il y a 10 minutes, ApocalypseGiga a dit :

Since it looks like the forum moderators don't want to just post here to tell everyone instead of sending every person who breaks the rule a private message. You can only post your wishlist one time and no more. Edit your comment if you want to update your wishlist. (sucks to a lot of people who aren't in the first or last page which is exactly why people kept bumping their wishlist in the first place)

but my first list is at page 8, nobody go back to page 8 ,so if i follow the rule, i will not get those 3 noggles i got :/

Just now, Atsuhito said:

but my first list is at page 8, nobody go back to page 8 ,so if i follow the rule, i will not get those 3 noggles i got :/

exactly that's the issue, most people only check the last page so that's why everyone has been bumping their list to the last page these past few days, though I wonder why the mods are just now starting to issue warnings for spam after these many days since the event has started and last year's tennobaum the mod's really didn't care that much about the spam since everyone gets that if your list is somewhere in the start to middle of the thread, then your chances of getting a gift is practically 0%.

• Like 1

Merry, merry, merry cascadeTENNObomb to all ye losers~<3

I has a wish for some fashion(the real endgame)~

The Longsword Arit skin and/or Infested Skana would certainly spiff up my sexy slaying factor~

Continuing on the theme of more beautiful murdermachines the Alpha Color Pack would be delightful~

Any decorations for my space house would be joyously welcomed, Clem is such a lonely noggle~

Shooting long here but if anybody feels especially generous I would be unbelievably grateful for any of the wonderous tennogen skins for Ash, Chroma, Excal, Limbo, Loki, or Volt~<3

Great gifting to all, and much community love for the ninjas in space!
CLEM! GRAKATA!

il y a 4 minutes, ApocalypseGiga a dit :

exactly that's the issue, most people only check the last page so that's why everyone has been bumping their list to the last page these past few days, though I wonder why the mods are just now starting to issue warnings for spam after these many days since the event has started and last year's tennobaum the mod's really didn't care that much about the spam since everyone gets that if your list is somewhere in the start to middle of the thread, then your chances of getting a gift is practically 0%.

yeah, pretty bad for a gift center if you say " hey, you posted once, you can't post more even if you first post is on page 8 when we are already at 66 page" :/

3 minutes ago, Atsuhito said:

yeah, pretty bad for a gift center if you say " hey, you posted once, you can't post more even if you first post is on page 8 when we are already at 66 page" :/

yeah it is pretty bad but hey, we can't do anything about it when the mods are the ones with all the power, which is probably why region chat is always covered with beggars.

2 minutes ago, Atsuhito said:

seems to me the best solution would be to create a event sub form, which wipes after each event and can be used to suit each one sperately. In this case, simply having the rule of One person One "wishlist" topic would be ideal.

Caption Hindsight!

Just now, (PS4)ForNoPurpose said:

seems to me the best solution would be to create a event sub form, which wipes after each event and can be used to suit each one sperately. In this case, simply having the rule of One person One "wishlist" topic would be ideal.

Caption Hindsight!

yeah that would sound ideal except there will always be people who will still want to bump their wishlist up if theirs is in a bad spot, and then the cycle will continue. instead a better idea would be a thread for events like this were you're allowed to bump your wishlist up after 5 pages to promote visiblity and after the event is over the thread gets wiped.

• Like 1

Just now, InappropriateName534099 said:

Sorry, just found more things I want lmao

Wishlist :

Dual Ether

Dual Heat Swords

Excalibur Prime skin

Ash prime skin

weapon slots

first of all... you cant get excalibur prime, also primes arent skins they are seperate warframe/weapons from their regular versions.

4 minutes ago, ApocalypseGiga said:

yeah that would sound ideal except there will always be people who will still want to bump their wishlist up if theirs is in a bad spot, and then the cycle will continue. instead a better idea would be a thread for events like this were you're allowed to bump your wishlist up after 5 pages to promote visiblity and after the event is over the thread gets wiped.

that sounds like splendid idea

2 hours ago, ApocalypseGiga said:

And timezones are pretty harsh too when it comes to visibility. My list was back on p47 and I posted it at about 3-4pm my time...which is Australian EST. So posting in the middle of the night for the US probably wasn't the best idea in hindsight :facepalm:

So I'm all for this idea~

Edited by -Siren-

Please can someone get me 

- Ivara Youkai skin

- Arcturus Syandana 

-Valkyr Delusion skin

IGN and platform in my name

If anyone dose gift me these then I thank you alot and hope you have a happy holidays 

EDIT:Oh and Chroma thx

Edited by (XB1)Sonku1850
Forgot my most wanted frame