Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum gifting center

[DE]Megan

7 hours ago, Galathea said:

eh im a little late to the party, just as last year.

@maneatingpotato, @Runeglyph, @kottelettchen389, @Doc_Meaningless, @OkamiLuna, @DeliriousDerpBag granted some wishes, hope its useful...or fashionframe, or both.

i dont expect any gifts this year, but if anyone feels like doing so you can check my ingame wishlist.

contrary to last year, i cant place any more decorations, so please do not waste any platinum on pretty shiny things for me XD

(DE should really increase the decoration limit -.-, i want more useless shiny things in my orbiter)

EDIT: also.... @SolidBeast where you at, its our time of year again <3

Hey I'm all out of Plat now But, I can give You a Gift of Hope... The Capacity Will be Quadrupled with max capacity being Separate for the Individual Rooms and Not Shared.

Happy Tennobaum everyone! I love this game and love all the festive cheer being embraced by the community. I've been playing for the past couple of months, and as a huge Diablo fan this scratches an itch in a way I never thought possible. This game is like going to vegas, doing blow and walking away with more money than you started with. :highfive:
My wishlist this year:

Ember Graxx Skin
Rhino Palatine Skin
Rhino Noggle
Volt Zener Skin
Volt Noggle
Any sort of Warframe cosmetic attachment
Any kind of 7-day booster

Thanks again and Merry Tennobaum to all! :inlove:

Dear santa clem,

i have 44 different noggle (45 total because two clem), and there is still 30 left in the shop that i don't have,

And ship decoration like rug, artisan pack( for light) or any decoration that i want for my ship,

Thanks in advance, one (crazy) Tenno that love decorating his ship

Edited by Atsuhito

1. Nova Graxx 
  2. Nova Deluxe
  3. Mesa Devil
  4. Color Pack:Alpha
  5. Color Pallets (Tenno/Dojo/Twilight)
  6. Orokin Reactors
  7. Orokin Catalysts
  8. Orange Recource Boosters
  9. Ship Decor
  10. Volt Zener
  11. Volt Arrester
  12. Nekros Deluxe Bundle
  13. Porta Armor
  14. Dendra Armor 
  15. Ember Ignition
  16. Frost Hailstorm 
  17. Nyx Carnifex
  18. Frame/Weapon Slots
  19. Operator Suits

Thank You, and Happy Holidays!

Happy Tennobaum, all! This fantastic community makes the season all the merrier!

I've been a very good tenno this year and have smooshed many Grineer, Infested, and Corpus.

If possible, I'd like to get:

• Credit/resource boosters
  • Artisan Pack (or any random ship decor, I don't have any save for what I've gotten from quests!)
  • Nyx's Carnifex skin
  • Vanquished Banner syandana
  • Lotus colors

Dear Spaceninja Santa, 

Oh I have SO much on my wishlist (look if you dare!) but if I had to narrow it down to just a few things, I'd love any of these!:

Harkonar Armor Set  o.o

Kuva Braid Syandana

Liset Kuva Skin (because I'm so tired of the default!)

Exilus adapters / both varieties of potatoes / weapon slots (practical stuff like that, lol! -- they're like getting socks for Xmas except more fun!)

I hope all Tenno have a nice holiday and both receive and bestow gifts and good cheer this season.  :inlove:

Edited by FlatDevice

Well, unfortunately i've been out cold until 7PM my-time from this illness, so sadly i've not been able to dedicate any time towards getting more gifts handed out. I hope everyone understands, I may try later on tonight if I feel any better. Keep checking every so often and I might update!

Happy Tennobaum! :smile:

I don't want to ask much, but here's my list.

1. Kuva Kavat Armor

2. Resource Booster. (That dang Kuva farming and all. 'Cus muh Kogake.)

...Aaaaand that's the end. Long I know. But I'll be happy with anything, regardless of price and all that. A gift is a gift. :)

Thanks to anyone that sends gifts. Not just to me, XD, but anyone.

Edited by Shards-of-a-Soul

On the first day of Tennobaum I hope the most kind person will give to me an apoxys syandana 

On the second day of Tennobaum I hope the most kind person will give to me two Limbo skins

On the third day of Tennobaum I hope the most kind person will give to me three Christmas Gene-masking kits 

On the fourth day of Tennobaum I hope the most kind person will give to me four clan emblems 

On the fifth day of Tennobaum I hope the most kind person will give to me five kavat dna samples! 

Merry Tennobaum and a Happy New Year!

Happy Tennobaum to everyone.

My wish list 4 xmas:

1.- ADI Holster Collection

2.- Warframe Gara

3.- Nekros Irkalla Skin

4.- Ceno Armor Bundle

5.- Avia Armor Set

6.- Syrinx Armor Bundle

7.- Embolist Armor Bundle

Remember Tenno, you are special and so is every single people you care about in your life.

And if you ever feel lonely, don't be, we are all a happy tenno family and we will always be there for you.

Merry Tennobaum 2 everyone.

Edit: Thanks @Dradonhunter11 for the gift <3

Edited by NecromancerX69
Adding names of people who gifted me something