Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exploring the Void Mission : Am I missing something?

Leorion

Question

Hey there! I know this tileset has been out forever but I'm just getting around to exploring it thoroughly but I found an odd little scenario. I've scoured YouTube videos, checked the Wiki and I still don't understand how to get to these loot items in the circular tree room of the Void tileset.

I know I'm missing something super obvious but I've jumped around from place to place and I just can't seem to find this one group of em. Any help is appreciated! ^^

u07jPozjTV6FeRWVJxAEmA.png 

B63EAm9VTu_9H7UHAMH98A.png

8 answers to this question

There's a short hallway directly facing that wall (along with a chance for there to be a death orb on that raised area you're standing next to). In that hallway is a floor pressure plate, it only has a chance to trigger, and then even then it has a chance to just activate the death orb and not open the wall.

Oh man! As you can slightly see to the left, the orb was the one that activated. I thought there was some kind of container inside but even after using my Ogris, and full-ranged Orthus, I wasn't able to get anything so I was super confused. Sucks how it's only a chance of opening up but ah well.

Thank you all! :D

26 minutes ago, Leorion said:

Oh man! As you can slightly see to the left, the orb was the one that activated. I thought there was some kind of container inside but even after using my Ogris, and full-ranged Orthus, I wasn't able to get anything so I was super confused. Sucks how it's only a chance of opening up but ah well.

Thank you all! :D

Here you go..took 3 missions before i finally got the room :)

https://imgur.com/a/ExYco

Edited by Kalvorax

4 minutes ago, Leorion said:

Woah, thanks a lot! I've never seen inside of the platform. Do you need to press on both pressure plates on both sides to open it? Last night, after reading your posts, I tried doing that but nothing happened again. :satisfied:

yes, but its only a chance for it to open, though normally its a high chance