Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #191!

[DE]Megan

37 minutes ago, (PS4)Xanderix said:

I would like to know why it was only PC players getting the gifts during the stream, and not console players, I'm sure us console players would like to have some DE love too.

Probably because PrimeTime is played on the PC and they can't move to other platforms until the stream ends. Not to mention moving around is a lot of hassle.

1 hour ago, CFAngelGirl said:

Probably because PrimeTime is played on the PC and they can't move to other platforms until the stream ends. Not to mention moving around is a lot of hassle.

Even so, It's just not right to do that, I'm sure that I'm not the only Console player that was feeling like they were getting the S#&$ty end of the stick, So I think that it might be a good idea to at times do primetime from a console every so often if possible. It's just an idea.

57 minutes ago, (PS4)Xanderix said:

Even so, It's just not right to do that, I'm sure that I'm not the only Console player that was feeling like they were getting the S#&$ty end of the stick, So I think that it might be a good idea to at times do primetime from a console every so often if possible. It's just an idea.

Whether Reb and Megan did the stream from a PC or not has nothing to do with it.

The problem is that Twitch Drops was a halfbaked system that Twitch implemented that was never meant to handle the database loads caused by Tenno who want free things. They weren't prepared for us because we are the unpreparable.

I think that new word I made means what I think that it means.

I am on PS4, and am kinda disappointed that I stayed up till 1am with work to do in the morning, and then still didn’t get my Twitch drop. I’ve got all of the Prime with Primes, and the fixed game awards syandana, so I know my account is linked.

Please can someone acknowledge all of the console players that didn’t get their glyphs, because for some reason during the actual stream because of the trolls saying they had it when it hadn’t worked, Rebb and Megan just dismissed the hundreds of us who didn’t get it.

Please DE, do something about these Twitch drops, this is the second time I’ve stayed up until gone midnight and not got what was promised 

thought the twitch stream on thursday beginning with the takedown of that massive giant was amazing!  im on xbox and didnt get the winter glyph pack.  i was watching the stream through twitch on my xbox.  my friend was watching on my laptop on her twitch account to get hers for her xbox account.  she didnt get hers either.  Aside from that the gifting spree was great as well as the discussion of upcoming content.  i cant wait to takedown that giant when im good enough and have a decent team as well.  merry christmas and heres to 2018 with new awesome content!

Archived