Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma Damage Buff Not working while Eidolon Hunting ???

Darkzero242

Quick question was eidolon hunting in the plain just now sheild went down on and use the 2nd and 3rd abilities of chroma and the Hikou Prime for self damage but when i started throwing it at my feet the damage was only going to about 70% normally my damage goes up to about 397%. ANy idea why this is happening? And not the first time this has happened 

PS It was on public so cud it have been something that another player had equipped ?

Edited by Darkzero242

Was there an Oberon in the squad as well?

I've had it happen before when I was using Chroma, an oberon with his extra armor and healing active basically completely blocked me from being able to charge up the damage buff while using hikou for self damage. Go figure when you have 30k armor the tiny explosions from a Hikou with concealed explosives isnt enough to get vex armor charged

Also, I switched to using a Cerata dealing a pile of toxin damage, and self-damaging with that instead of Hikou. I can get the charge straight to my damage buff instead of getting the massive armor boost. Seems to work a heck of a lot better/faster.