The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unofficial Weapon Benchmark

Rompido

I've seen your Vids before. in fact I posted a comment the second Video 2 weeks ago :P love them!

really want to use them but I cant need something current.

I have a few friends who followed in my footsteps, and have maxed a high dps weapon like supra,gorgon etc.

We could do a 4 man raid on a boss and everyone can unload and kill him instantly, most probably will make it happen through host's view, n my view!

I have a few friends who followed in my footsteps, and have maxed a high dps weapon like supra,gorgon etc.

We could do a 4 man raid on a boss and everyone can unload and kill him instantly, most probably will make it happen through host's view, n my view!

That would be awesome!

by the way think you would be able to show off your Supra on the current state of Lech Krill? I'm guessing you could do it under 20 seconds easy

(but sticking to the rules listed)

Ugh I need his freeze mode to take damage again so I can go all Sonar + Despair on his &#! and do a one-freeze-with-plenty-of-remaining-time kill =P

Fire mode makes it harder to land 100% of Despair onto Sonar unless I get a lucky spot lol

Also would mean I could test to see how fast my Snidal could do it.

Edited by TheBlueJelly

and does it stick with the 6 rules i have in place?  ( asking becuase i can't watch the video )

Yes, fits in all of them. Didn't use any abilities even.

1) Timer starts once you start unloading everything into the boss in phase 2

(Once Kril's cooling tubes are destroyed, he will go berserk, erupting in flames.)

2) Must be solo on Lech Kril

3) Warframe abilities that grant damage buff or cause damage can NOT be used to include link*

4) Video no earlier than 7-27-2013 are acceptable.

5) no altering speed of Video During phase 2

6) bugs like the one which let the Flux, Ignis, and Spectra instantly dump their entire magazines. not admissible

Its a pretty sweet video (some nice simple editing too), you should look forward to watching it Rompido ^^

I'm hoping someone can put up a forma'd supra/dera/despair video. I'm always wondering how they compare to the acrid/despair on bosses (not higher level content). If no-one does, I might forma my supra since its double exp this weekend.

14:27 with supra

hey if you need a free recording program just google "free fraps download" its on the first page reply in yahoo. I did it.

anyways going to bed. really hope to see Supra , Flux, Lanka and others here tomorrow

*Vid*

I killed him in exactly 2 clips. This means getting clip capacity mods would be a pure waste since I would still have to reload.

Formad 5 times.

Awesome thank you! I've updated first post. So how did you include the stop watch? only editing program I use is the standard moviemaker that comes with windows.

Awesome thank you! I've updated first post. So how did you include the stop watch? only editing program I use is the standard moviemaker that comes with windows.

Adobe After Effects.

p.s gotta say a great thread idea, just shows how broken acrid is :P

Edited by Qynchou

Adobe After Effects.

p.s gotta say a great thread idea, just shows how broken acrid is :P

oooh I gotta see if i can get that. And thanks! reading charts and watching it on video brings the massive difference to life.

I killed him in exactly 2 clips. This means getting clip capacity mods would be a pure waste since I would still have to reload.

Formad 5 times.

awsome vid man

your move flux users >=D

Edited by Ventias