Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unofficial Weapon Benchmark

Rompido

3:35 with a C-0 Glaive

And just as a quick note, Invisibility does NOT boost Glaive throwing damage, but it is a stupidly cheap way to fight bosses, I think I only got hit once through the course of the boss-fight.

Could probably cut the time down to 2 min if I aimed my throws to hit him twice, but I can't really be bothered at the moment.

Forget Nova, Nerf Loki.

I know, I'm always saying he's probably the best frame in the game :3 (but don't tell DE, I want them to make him even stronger :3 )

I recently built Loki again.

I'm loving it to play him.

Unranked Loki on a lvl 60 Phobos alert -> NP, permanently invisible.

People underestimate his 4th ability as well :P

I recently built Loki again.

I'm loving it to play him.

Unranked Loki on a lvl 60 Phobos alert -> NP, permanently invisible.

People underestimate his 4th ability as well :P

You are talking to the guy who just used said Loki to kill one of the toughest bosses in the game with a melee weapon that DOESN'T get a boost from his best skill. 

Loki was my first Frame, and he is tied for second favourite with Nova.

And just as a quick note, Invisibility does NOT boost Glaive throwing damage, but it is a stupidly cheap way to fight bosses, I think I only got hit once through the course of the boss-fight.

Could probably cut the time down to 2 min if I aimed my throws to hit him twice, but I can't really be bothered at the moment.

Forget Nova, Nerf Loki.

If you look at my video that's exactly what I do :] However, I been using Loki less

ever since I got Vanguard with Rhino because I hate rollers sooo ****ing much.

3:35 with a C-0 Glaive

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3D6QXjcP0U[

Forget Nova, Nerf Loki.

Thank you!! I've updating the list.

As for Loki its one of my Fav warframes too!  Saryn and Loki, are my most played frames.

If you look at my video that's exactly what I do :] However, I been using Loki less

ever since I got Vanguard with Rhino because I hate rollers sooo ****ing much.

Personally, Rhino instantly became my personal favourite after the new secondary helmet. Rhino is one of the fastest warframes, in addition to being immune to CC all the time. That coupled with a damage buff and a oh shi- ultimate, nothing can go wrong.

Who needs invisible when you can go face first chopping bodies in half :)

Personally, Rhino instantly became my personal favourite after the new secondary helmet. Rhino is one of the fastest warframes, in addition to being immune to CC all the time. That coupled with a damage buff and a oh shi- ultimate, nothing can go wrong.

Who needs invisible when you can go face first chopping bodies in half :)

I've already started farming for a rhino! I know I'm months behind on getting one :P but I can totally see having fun with that frame.

Less off topic, more pewpew!

Despair C-0 stealing the second spot with 9,90 seconds, the new mods sure tipped the balance in favor of pistols!

~vid~

i feel so sad that a despair that is non polarized can out dps a 5 forma supra ~_~ i want to cry a little.

Edited by Ventias

Less off topic, more pewpew!

Despair C-0 stealing the second spot with 9,90 seconds, the new mods sure tipped the balance in favor of pistols!

]http://youtu.be/ra-f2FqjBZc[

wow! yeah we called it, that new mod really tipped the balance.  updating now

by the way I just got done trying out the new mod for myself.

1)Expel Grineer ( don't have it sadly )

2) didn't use Gunslinger

3) no maxed Hornet Strike

still very happy with results, going to swap something out for Gunslinger see how it does

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRnVykT_1iM