The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unofficial Weapon Benchmark

Rompido

Heres my toughts.

The Heavy Caliber is still really really good with the Flux rifle because of its rather low range. Since you wont be shooting beyond 15m with the Flux rifle, the recoil isnt big enough to take proper effect. We need someone to test this against Kril, as you're basicly standing right in front of him when killing him.

I would love to see a benchmark with Flux, max serration, max heavy caliber and the usual rainbow against Kril.

Both with and without macro. Im anticipating a 1-2 second kill with macro. And 10-15 second kill without.

Edited by Playur

Heres my toughts.

The Heavy Caliber is still really really good with the Flux rifle because of its rather low range. Since you wont be shooting beyond 15m with the Flux rifle, the recoil isnt big enough to take proper effect. We need someone to test this against Kril, as you're basicly standing right in front of him when killing him.

I would love to see a benchmark with Flux, max serration, max heavy caliber and the usual rainbow against Kril.

Both with and without macro. Im anticipating a 1-2 second kill with macro. And 10-15 second kill without.

Heres my toughts.

Macros were patched dude.

Heres my toughts.

AND recoil has been removed from that mod. it now adds a reduction of weapon accuracy. even something with perfect acc like flux or sniper type weapons its now noticeable.

Heres my toughts.

Well that means i actually need to get Heavy Caliber now, Serration is very close to maxed and my net has been derping for the past few weeks so im back to playing solo, will run some derelicts and take my chances.

If i get the mod then i'll try and upload a video within the next 2 days.

Got new Fired Up and Vicious Spread mod. However, got worse timing with Vicious Spread and also felt much weaker when I'm rushing through the mobs on the way to Kril. Must have a lot of missed pellets when used. In the end abandoned Vicious Spread.

Sweeper 3 Forma, with Fired Up mod, 34.13secs (1 sec slower than previously) but there was 3 secs pause at the very beginning after the first blast. Not sure how to judge and also not sure if Fired Up mod works with Sweeper.

Edited by Definitegj

Well that means i actually need to get Heavy Caliber now, Serration is very close to maxed and my net has been derping for the past few weeks so im back to playing solo, will run some derelicts and take my chances.

If i get the mod then i'll try and upload a video within the next 2 days.

You know... I could help you with that. 

And FYI, the most common keys are extinguished > decay > blood > hobbled. Dont even bother with Hobbled.

You know... I could help you with that. 

And FYI, the most common keys are extinguished > decay > blood > hobbled. Dont even bother with Hobbled.

Yeah, Extinguished is the most common i've come across so far, Thanks for the offer but i've got some Clannies that can help out if needed.

I'm not playing as much Warframe as i used to.....kinda shows. Just poking around in the Void mostly until a good update drops

Got new Fired Up and Vicious Spread mod. However, got worse timing with Vicious Spread and also felt much weaker when I'm rushing through the mobs on the way to Kril. Must have a lot of missed pellets when used. In the end abandoned Vicious Spread.

Sweeper 3 Forma, with Fired Up mod, 34.13secs (1 sec slower than previously) but there was 3 secs pause at the very beginning after the first blast. Not sure how to judge and also not sure if Fired Up mod works with Sweeper.

stinks that Fired up doesn't seem to help at all with sweeper. and thats not the first mod that doesn't seem to do anything to sent's weapons.

Wait, Corrosive Projection is allowed?

Anyway, did a try with my Embolist, took me about 20 seconds, will upload the video tomorrow. 

I'll want to see too if it matters if I hit his head with the spray. Didn't seems to do a lot of difference when I tried it (I went with body shots first). Also, I'll make sure my mods are optimized, I could probably do more damage without a Mutator on it. 

Wait, Corrosive Projection is allowed?

Anyway, did a try with my Embolist, took me about 20 seconds, will upload the video tomorrow. 

I'll want to see too if it matters if I hit his head with the spray. Didn't seems to do a lot of difference when I tried it (I went with body shots first). Also, I'll make sure my mods are optimized, I could probably do more damage without a Mutator on it. 

Yes, any aura is allowed. Head shot doesn't seem to give any bonus and is at high risk of missing with other weapons. Also easier to compare between weapons if everyone went for body shot.

It seems to me that we should disqualify Corrosive Projection, if we want to test the weapon alone. I mean, otherwise might as well use other amplifiers from the Warframe. The benchmark is also more accurate if we keep everyone from using any aura, thus skewing the results. Either no interference from frames or have everyone get the same aura, for accuracy's sake. 

That's just me tho. 

It seems to me that we should disqualify Corrosive Projection, if we want to test the weapon alone. I mean, otherwise might as well use other amplifiers from the Warframe. The benchmark is also more accurate if we keep everyone from using any aura, thus skewing the results. Either no interference from frames or have everyone get the same aura, for accuracy's sake. 

That's just me tho. 

Auras will only give a very small buff overall, and can be used by anyone.