The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unofficial Weapon Benchmark

Rompido

16.55 seconds aiming haphazardly with a Synapse, potato + 3 forma. A little over 22 seconds trying to aim for the head with the same weapon.

Something tells me Where you aim makes a huge difference in damage. My build is identical to the one currently on the rankings, with the notable exceptions of my maxed heavy caliber and lack of hellfire altogether. No video, since I lack both video recording and editing software.

That brakk vid, he didn't fill in his last mod slot.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm not entirely satisfied by that.

i think adding crit mods instead of fire damage and reload speed, or even formaing it (if that is ok for this type of benchmark) and adding both fire damage and crit would make the brakk build way more effective.

Brakk needs 2 Formas for full loadout and it's DPS are around 70-75% of Acrid according to Faust's calculations... i bet it can achieve 5-6 seconds easly, even less... it is the only true competitor to Acrid atm

lol I ask every one to do so! even if its not practical its still fine. so long as the rules are followed. no glitches / exploits etc.

Hornet Strike, Barrel Dif, Lethal Torrent

Gunslinger

No Return, Heated Charge, Convulsion (only level 4)

Expel Grineer

I didn't even shoot him in his frozen phases to stay within the rules. You'll notice that he has 100% hp when I hit his shield. You can also hear my clanmates talking over TS to show that there was no speed manipulation.

Edited by Trainer772

Gunslinger

Expel Grineer

I didn't even shoot him in his frozen phases to stay within the rules. You'll notice that he has 100% hp when I hit his shield.

thank you and i've updated the post

Soma vs Lech Kril, killed in 7.12 seconds.

C-4

Edit: Soma is my precious! :P

Lol, nice. a non-crit build? time to mess around with the calculator.

Edit: Doesn't make sense to have a non-crit build with Soma, so why so little yellow numbers in video?

Edited by Definitegj

Gunslinger

Expel Grineer

I didn't even shoot him in his frozen phases to stay within the rules. You'll notice that he has 100% hp when I hit his shield. You can also hear my clanmates talking over TS to show that there was no speed manipulation.

Did you use the unfinished pistol amp aura? Those mods are yet to be balanced so not sure if the use of those auras should be allowed?

If you didn't, then I'll have to look into what I can improve

Did you use the unfinished pistol amp aura? Those mods are yet to be balanced so not sure if the use of those auras should be allowed?

If you didn't, then I'll have to look into what I can improve

I used Rifle amp.

Once the pistol amp aura comes out, we'll have to see what's up.

Also, if you have a 5-forma'd acrid, you can probably beat my score. I only have 4 forma so I was slightly limited on what I could put on it.

Edited by Trainer772