The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unofficial Weapon Benchmark

Rompido

New submission for the Lanka - 7 seconds (6.94)

it has 7 formas but one of them was reversing a polarity I messed up so it really only has 6 polarities (could be done with 6 formas etc)

I couldn't get the timer to start where I wanted so I had to settle with an overall timer that just shows the point it's at in the video, but if you look at the time from the exact time the boss loses HP to when he dies you can easily confirm.

Lanka is best:D

Edited by xeqtrr

I used Rifle amp.

Once the pistol amp aura comes out, we'll have to see what's up.

Also, if you have a 5-forma'd acrid, you can probably beat my score. I only have 4 forma so I was slightly limited on what I could put on it.

Well the problem is, I cannot shoot any faster with my 2-3 years old computer parts. Your video shows fraps with 120 fps and mine runs around 30-40 when recording.

Semi auto weapons with macro are influenced by the fps of the game, which means better computers shoot faster :P

So the secret is Pistol amp.... You should say if using pistol amp or not.

Read above, he used Rifle amp.

I'm certain he's legit, you can see 120 fps on the recording and with a macro that means crazy fast shooting, way faster than I can ever do with this computer. The time would be easily under 3 seconds with a Pistol amp as of current.

I can rack my game up to 100 fps without recording with all settings low, but the idea of this thread is to actually record the kill.

Well the problem is, I cannot shoot any faster with my 2-3 years old computer parts. Your video shows fraps with 120 fps and mine runs around 30-40 when recording.

Semi auto weapons with macro are influenced by the fps of the game, which means better computers shoot faster :P

Actually no. I was using bandicam. Hence why it fluctuates instead of rounding it to the nearest 30.

I run at 230-300 FPS if I don't framelock it with bandicam to under 150.

And yes, the score is legit. If anyone wishes to disagree, I can record the whole process, front to back (including equipping mods and etc), with a 3rd-party stopwatch running on the screen simultaneously to show that it's not edited in any way.

Edited by Trainer772

Actually no. I was using bandicam. Hence why it fluctuates instead of rounding it to the nearest 30.

And yes, the score is legit. If anyone wishes to disagree, I can record the whole process, front to back (including equipping mods and etc), with a 3rd-party stopwatch running on the screen simultaneously to show that it's not edited in any way.

What sorta number crunchers do you have in there, i7 4770k with SLI titans?

Yah I missed the other posts about you not saying u were using pistol amp, assumed thats what you meant by secret. U don't have to remake, U can just look at the numbers that are coming off the boss, they are not higher then they should be. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrFyBU7xA0I

Vectis 25.76

Charged chamber,Serration,Point strike,Vital Sense,Spilt Chamber,Piercing Hit. C-0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbZzCCYzEr0

Flux 19.63

Serration,Split chamber, piercing hit,Stormbringer,Bane of Grineer,Cryo Rounds,Fast hands rank 2, Heavy Caliber Rank 6.

C-4

Edited by MindlessWar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrFyBU7xA0I

Vectis 25.76

Charged chamber,Serration,Point strike,Vital Sense,Spilt Chamber,Piercing Hit. C-0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbZzCCYzEr0

Flux 19.63

Serration,Split chamber, piercing hit,Stormbringer,Bane of Grineer,Cryo Rounds,Fast hands rank 2, Heavy Caliber Rank 6.

how many Forma on your Flux?

Going to get a video of Brakk soon. 

Edit: Brakk VS Lech Kril 

Killed in 6.03 seconds

C-2

http://youtu.be/g7pfsSH5lRw

Shall you show loadout? I see no IceStorm for sure...

edit: this is the best build:

• Barrel Diffusion
  • Convulsion
  • Hornet Strike
  • Ice Storm
  • Lethal Torrent
  • No Return
  • Pistol Gambit
  • Target Cracker
Edited by Phoenix86

Shall you show loadout? I see no IceStorm for sure...

edit: this is the best build:

• Barrel Diffusion
  • Convulsion
  • Hornet Strike
  • Ice Storm
  • Lethal Torrent
  • No Return
  • Pistol Gambit
  • Target Cracker

Nope, this is the best build

• Barrel Diffusion
  • Convulsion Expel Grineer
  • Hornet Strike
  • Ice Storm
  • Lethal Torrent
  • No Return
  • Pistol Gambit
  • Target Cracker

Perhaps not a completely fair comparison as an ability is used, it must nonetheless be recognized the devastating damage that Synapse does through volt shield.

5 Forma (might be able to do one less with this build)

• Heavy Caliber [rank 8]
  • Point Stike
  • Serration
  • Split Chamber
  • Piercing Hit
  • Vital Sense
  • Hammer Shot
  • Bane of Grineer

With Volt shield, not aiming for head: Under 1.5 seconds.  Faster than a Primed Kril Acrid kill.

Volt Shield Synapse is hard to quantify with respect to other weapons because it is a unique ability interaction which amplifies Synapse damage approximately 8 times.  It certainly surpasses any other singular ability + weapon combination, though other damage buffing frames (Rhino and Nova) have more usability.

Sent-Stinger 

C-6

Mods:

Serration R10

Cryo Rounds R5

Hellfire R5

Split Chamber R5

Piercing Hit R5

Speed Trigger R5

Stormbringer R5

Heavy Calibre R9

Result: 39 seconds

updating now, missed it the first update. do you have fired up?