The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unofficial Weapon Benchmark

Rompido

Oh dear, what're we even doing in this thread, you're doing all the hard work :D

Pretty sure your first few videos have more formas than I've ever used on all my weapons (Mastery rank 14 mind you)

I just saw this, and thank you so much! But I am not doing all the work, I just got here.

I mostly had all of these formad weapons before I knew about this topic.

Once I saw it, I was like, "WOO a place for me to coexist and be happy while I post boss times with different weapons!"

XD

Update to Braton Prime, in response to 

I wish I had my Serration/Heavy Caliber still maxed, because that Braton Prime time seems to be way off of what it's actually capable of :P

Yeah, I thought 7 minutes was too long too, imo. I tried it out again right now and got a better time.
C-6 Braton Prime Time: 6,02 

Yet still.... I feel like it could be better. Notoriously, my aim probably lost a bullet or two, but I just can't seem to find why the Braton Prime isn't wrecking Kril like other weapons.

I even looked into my build, and tried again.

Using Speed trigger instead of Wildfire actually increased the time to kill, due to the fact that a single clip didn't kill him, I had to reload.
Using wildfire and its extra 10 bullets, actually helps out more in this case, unusually.

The ips damage mods are all trashy atm. And the dps goes down when you replace elemental damage with crit mods. But thanks though, I always have trouble with the last couple of mods. Speed trigger, bane, wildfire, or anthing else. Bane and wildfire seems to be the best.

Am I using this Penta right?  C-6 U11.5

Lol, the first time i saw the video, I'm shock, don't know what happen to it. Nice work.

Would prefer you launched the grenades after the fiery stage to compare the dps between weapons though.

Edited by Definitegj

Sure, if you add the load time to sniper rifles and the ogris to their times. Just kidding. We can start from the impact of the first 'nade to be even, ok?

I have one which is 3 shot death. Was actually just running through to get a scan I forgot, so no corrosive projection or rifle amp, but at just 30% I don't think it would have made a difference to the time. Still would have taken 3. I'll upload it a bit later. Just wanted that up for laughs. I hope it gets honourable mention for 0:00  ;)

Sure, if you add the load time to sniper rifles and the ogris to their times. Just kidding. We can start from the impact of the first 'nade to be even, ok?

I have one which is 3 shot death. Was actually just running through to get a scan I forgot, so no corrosive projection or rifle amp, but at just 30% I don't think it would have made a difference to the time. Still would have taken 3. I'll upload it a bit later. Just wanted that up for laughs. I hope it gets honourable mention for 0:00  ;)

Not 0.00 because the time started from the despair strike. Muhahaha.

Update to Braton Prime, in response to 

Yeah, I thought 7 minutes was too long too, imo. I tried it out again right now and got a better time.

C-6 Braton Prime Time: 6,02 

Yet still.... I feel like it could be better. Notoriously, my aim probably lost a bullet or two, but I just can't seem to find why the Braton Prime isn't wrecking Kril like other weapons.

I even looked into my build, and tried again.

Using Speed trigger instead of Wildfire actually increased the time to kill, due to the fact that a single clip didn't kill him, I had to reload.

Using wildfire and its extra 10 bullets, actually helps out more in this case, unusually.

I bet I'm still able to get to the 3 second mark with my Braton Prime, I just gotta max out Serration/HC again.

That'll be a pain.

-edit-

Oh, seems like Kril is extremely squishy now, I think we should move to a different boss because now every weapon will pull off 1 sec or less.

Edited by Chris9428

Should we moved to nightmare Lech Kril instead? Current Lech Kril not very useful anymore.

Yes we should. but nightmare mode doesn't add level / hp / shield to the boss does it?

another idea:

ask 1 friend to join. once you both enter the mission let him / her leave. that will make lech kril to spawn at a higher level.

Yes we should. but nightmare mode doesn't add level / hp / shield to the boss does it?

another idea:

ask 1 friend to join. once you both enter the mission let him / her leave. that will make lech kril to spawn at a higher level.

Nightmare buffs levels a lot I think.

I will start up new records later on today. but first we have to come up with a way to get lech krill to become beefier. i think my idea will work with inviting 1 friend and kicking him / her out as soon as you enter mission. im going to test that now.

Not 0.00 because the time started from the despair strike. Muhahaha.

Hah! Need something to tick him over. Anyway, he was immune. Started at 100% on 'nades.

Wish DE would give us target dummies.

Edited by harly