The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unofficial Weapon Benchmark

Rompido

I see 30 seconds, and yes you could bring that down another 6-10 seconds because there was about a 6 second period where you disconnected from him ( 10 if you include reload )  I will update shortly. 

If you could next time, start right as he comes out of freeze. where he does his whole animation, just so its not questionable.

No problems, just did another run then with 27 or so seconds, will capture it from when he comes out of freeze this time.

I'm going to make myself avaliable to those that don't have means of recording or crappy connection that would force them to crash if they were to record.

I'll just tag along, no auras that increase any damage. and record their fight with the boss.

I'll edit my post to show inform all.

Edited by Rompido

You need specific browser to see it like, Opera,Chrom, Firefox can't see them. Not sure if because of add ons or what.

Firefox 23 came with a new security fix, you can't see HTTP stuff (like embedded youtube) in HTTPS sites.

There's a shield icon left of the URL, click that > allow content > you see the video.

Firefox 23 came with a new security fix, you can't see HTTP stuff (like embedded youtube) in HTTPS sites.

There's a shield icon left of the URL, click that > allow content > you see the video.

That fixed it thanks!!

so weird I didn't even get a notice or anything. it happened while I was updating the first post with my new Ogris time :/

*Looking for some Dera and Blotor entries*

2 Forma (3 polarity total) Boltor is 60 seconds, +-1 sec.

No vid tho, Fraps for some reason refuses to cooperate with Warframe for me. The vid cuts out ~2/3rds of the way through and splits onto a garbage file that cant be read. No idea why.

->Edit: For some reason I think I'd ran the unregistered version instead. Prettysure that limits to 30 sec.

Edited by Darzk

Ok since we don't have a Twin Gremlins run i did one with mine (2 Forma so far, 3 polarities total) roughly around 27 seconds or so.

http://youtu.be/qb7pn0VcoGo 

2 Forma (3 polarity total) Boltor is 60 seconds, +-1 sec.

No vid tho, Fraps for some reason refuses to cooperate with Warframe for me. The vid cuts out ~2/3rds of the way through and splits onto a garbage file that cant be read. No idea why.

->Edit: For some reason I think I'd ran the unregistered version instead. Prettysure that limits to 30 sec.

Rompido can record the fight for you if you want. alternatively you can try out MSI Afterburner for recording, I use it most of the time. (:

Edited by Sgt_Bilko

Ok since we don't have a Twin Gremlins run i did one with mine (2 Forma so far, 3 polarities total) roughly around 27 seconds or so.

Rompido can record the fight for you if you want. alternatively you can try out MSI Afterburner for recording, I use it most of the time. (:

Uploading it now:http://youtu.be/qb7pn0VcoGo

Btw, if Youtube ever asks you to ''fix'' your video... press NO immediately :P

Uploading it now:http://youtu.be/qb7pn0VcoGo

At work and due to filters I cant watch the video, but i went ahead and posted it up as 27 seconds and as C-2, please let me know if there needs to be any changes!  and thanks for the Gremlins video! im sure a lot are wondering how it mesures up.

Btw, if Youtube ever asks you to ''fix'' your video... press NO immediately :P

Ah thanks, Very new to recording and uploading due to bandwidth constraints but i made sure my PC had plenty of power to do it :p

Will tell youtube to leave my stuff alone next time, thanks for the tip (:

man, this is SO WRONG! you cant compare this weapons each others, cause Catalyst / no Cata, Forma / no forma, Mod build, and chance are not similar and influence the game.

for example for Despair user, he had Krill on fire mean invulnerability mode for Krill, spending few seconds to kill him. 

the mods change many thing on this game, Fire Rate mods, Elemental mods, Crit mods, Damage mods maxed or not... 

thats why sorry for that, but this thread is not correct  and useless. but anyway thanks for trying and for informations...

Edited by DhoVakiiN

I just finished a new and improved Twin Gremlin Run, 21 seconds atm but thats without maxed Hornet Strike or Expel Grineer. So there is definitely room for improvement there.

Also, just to clarify, the Glaive throw at the start was to take Ghosts effects off (I wanted him up on the Platform).

Edited by Sgt_Bilko

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SIkZZz01shE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thats the embed from youtube and it doesn't work, least not for me anyway.

If anyone can help it's much appreciated, i'm logging off for the night but i will reply when i can. thanks (:

Edited by Sgt_Bilko