The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unofficial Weapon Benchmark

Rompido

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SIkZZz01shE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thats the embed from youtube and it doesn't work, least not for me anyway.

If anyone can help it's much appreciated, i'm logging off for the night but i will reply when i can. thanks (:

[.video]normal URL[./video]

Without the dots.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SIkZZz01shE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thats the embed from youtube and it doesn't work, least not for me anyway.

If anyone can help it's much appreciated, i'm logging off for the night but i will reply when i can. thanks (:

oh yeah i don't use that code. just the Media /Media one, there is also a Youtube /Youtube one I think.

I just finished a new and improved Twin Gremlin Run, 21 seconds atm but thats without maxed Hornet Strike or Expel Grineer. So there is definitely room for improvement there.

http://youtu.be/SIkZZz01shE

Also, just to clarify, the Glaive throw at the start was to take Ghosts effects off (I wanted him up on the Platform).

EDIT: Ok, i cannot get the embed code to work at all.......what am i doing wrong?

oh so hey, since at work and can't see video, how many forma you have in it now? 3? 4?

oh so hey, since at work and can't see video, how many forma you have in it now? 3? 4?

Sorry, there is 3 Forma now and 4 Polarities all up, (Gremlins have a V slot from the start)

[.video]normal URL[./video]

Without the dots.

awesome, thanks Chris

EDIT: By sheer coincidence i have used 3 Forma on my Gremlins and now have 333 Posts.......weird

Edited by Sgt_Bilko

Sorry, there is 3 Forma now and 4 Polarities all up, (Gremlins have a V slot from the start)

awesome, thanks Chris

EDIT: By sheer coincidence i have used 3 Forma on my Gremlins and now have 333 Posts.......weird

I'm not going t-

Half life 3 confirmed

Ok, finally am able to get online at home!

Sgt Biko I got it updated! grats on your new time!

CeePee, got yours posted up as well. and Grats on having top 3!!! and GRATS on 2 of 3 links breaking and forcing me to use Tinyurl!

I'd give you a super secret surprise in game if I could :P  But alas no trading in game :(  so  /Hi5 via forums !!!

Ok, finally am able to get online at home!

Sgt Biko I got it updated! grats on your new time!

CeePee, got yours posted up as well. and Grats on having top 3!!! and GRATS on 2 of 3 links breaking and forcing me to use Tinyurl!

I'd give you a super secret surprise in game if I could :P  But alas no trading in game :(  so  /Hi5 via forums !!!

This still isn't a competition but hey, gives some idea to people what guns are like and gives me something to do ingame :)

internet-high-five.jpeg

lol I know

...........Perhaps this will go a long way in helping players see the real in game power of weapons in action VS just reading about it on paper or only going off math. That is my main goal of making this post. sure this isn't the best thing, but it's the nearest DPS test dummy I've seen........

which obviously that one player that was ranting didn't see or read.

This still isn't a competition but hey, gives some idea to people what guns are like and gives me something to do ingame :)

internet-high-five.jpeg

tumblr_m7k7akJvex1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

As I noticed the count down, I let out a small chuckle as I went to place my hand up on my screen. before I could reach the screen Tony Stark's Hand came flying at me causing me to jump back...... I feel stupid

I only got Hornet strike and shotgun mods maxed, so I'll leave the rifles kindly to others.

Some day I'll max out serration.. :P

Damn, wish i had my Hornet Strike maxed.

Well, i'm working on a Boltor right now and i'm also going to Forma my Lato Prime a few times for the lol's to see what it can do :p