Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennogen on Console

I always look at these cool fashion frames and think , I want to recreate that cus it looks awesome , then I go through tennogen (on console obviously) and figure out it's not there. Items like the Frost Summit Helmet , Nyx Graxx Skin or the Excalibur Isurus Helmet are some of the the few that aren't there which should be added . Overall D.E please add the other Tennogen that are missing to console.

If memory serves, it's not up to DE whether or not a Tennogen item makes it to consoles; DE has to first offer to buy the item from the creator for a lump sum, and if the creator agrees to the offer, they can add it to the console market. If an artist says no, it remains on PC. I believe it's due to the fact Tennogen creators get a cut of the profit through Steam when their items are purchased, and it isn't possible for them to receive anything from console purchases.

As for the items you're asking for, some might be coming in a later build, some might not. You'll just have to wait and see what happens, and if it turns out some of what you're asking for has been decided to remain PC exclusive, that's just how it's going to be unless it's possible for the creator to change their decision later down the line.