Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank you for delaying Damage 2.5, DE. Work on it as long as needed.

Twilight053

1 minute ago, FashionFrame said:

yeaaaaahhh. I know many are fearing the "nerfs" to slash, but I'm more so pumped that my impact and puncture weapons are gonna be even more useful!

Again, here's hoping they'll nail it down.

Sure as hell know if the initial result end up being too strong for the 2 status and they end up having to "nerf" it for balance purposes some will scream at it.

Just now, Tsardova said:

Again, here's hoping they'll nail it down.

Sure as hell know if the initial result end up being too strong for the 2 status and they end up having to "nerf" it for balance purposes some will scream at it.

I'm still living just fine with damage 2.0, so if these buffs gets nerfs, I'm sure it'll still be better than what we're currently getting with impact and puncture hahaha!

5 hours ago, FashionFrame said:

yeaaaaahhh. I know many are fearing the "nerfs" to slash, but I'm more so pumped that my impact and puncture weapons are gonna be even more useful!

Yeah, but they’re not though. Impact and Puncture are not really being meaningfully buffed, they’re just being made to scale better at the largely useless things which they already do. All that Puncture does is apply a damage debuff for a few seconds, and Impact has the potential to be downright counterproductive if it knocks enemies down and breaks focused fire.