Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lua salvation on sortie

RolandDischein

Hello there Tenno!

How long we must lose our operetives at Lua salvation on sortie? Who can tell me, what is this random only mission doing there? On usual Lua salvation you can lose only if enemy spoted you and start timer, but on sortie timer starts right when you brick first console to enter. After this you need to brick another console to enter next room, that closed with two sloooowly doors. And after this you have a time to brick 2 or, at least, 3 console for portal and check it for operetive in. Even with Liset support! I tried five time, brick 2-3 consoles every try, and i lose agane and agane! Every time operetive was at 1-2 last portals, cose my luck just went out for rest in peice.

I think, that mission, which do not test your skill or equipment, just blind lucky, must not be on sortie! I hope DE will do something with it, cose I'm leave this sortie and will scip it. I do not have time to test my luck over and over.

Sorry for mistakes, i'm russian.

Edited by RolandDischein

It's the hardest rescue sortie type. All rescue sortie timer starts as soon as the door opens, that is just how it is. I have two tips:

1. You don't actually have to enter the portal after hacking a console to know if it's the right one, you will hear the rescue target shout "I'm in here" once you get the right console. Only then would you need to enter the portal. This will save a lot of time instead of entering each one.

2. Do it alone, it will usually mess up the portal with more people switching the portals around.

Go practice the lua rescue in the normal starchart.

Try to find and know all the routes including shortcut aka secret hidden easy routes.

Practice to see which route you are best at.

Hack the consoles, the correct one will have the operative shouting 'i am in here', only then you jump into it.

Good players never hack the main door(in this case the slowly open one).

Good luck.

Edited by kyori

It sounds like you haven't learned the layout of the Lua Prison. In most Rescue missions, the Prison has a secret entrance to the cells that saves time for hacking terminals. Familiarize yourself with the Prison layout before doing sorties to save yourself the frustration.

I know about secret entrence, but it's don't save so much time to let hack ol consoles. I tried to hack and lissen, i hacked all 4 consolse and hier nothing, jump into a forth portal and meet a batalist.

On every another rescue i have anougth time to get in and hack all console without a liset help. Two, tree, four, grineer or corpus - do not matter. Only here i must hope for luck, not for skill.

Edited by RolandDischein