The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For Excaliber Users: Do You Use Superjump?

Lucilius

Question

I do use mine in some situations. As mentioned before, when im swarmed and slash dash wont do I'm also thinking of combing super jump with the unique rocket launcher (research) for an efficient clean-up tactic (if it wont blast me away too that is).

Superjumps it's very useful when surrounded by infected, it's a lifesaver, and it allows you to go to unreachable sites(Superjump+Wallrun+Slash Dash) as same as Loki's teleport+bait.

Maxing it doesnt make much sense if u want to max out the other mod

I never really used SuperJump. For a power that should launch you into the air, its disappointing.

So, do you use it?

When I run Void for mission other than Defense I use Excalibur partly because of super jump. It allows me to quickly navigating around the Void maps getting to the hard to reach places quickly. In all other mission the ceiling is normally too low for it to be worth slotting.

All the @(*()$ time. Wanna get up to the 2nd level ? hit 2 and boom. You're up.

Wanna look cool and badass while killing corpus/grineer/infested ? Hit 2

Wanna knock your head repeatedly against the ceiling at the extraction point ? You know what to do .

Superjump + Pendragon Helm + maxed Focus is indeed super.

It's an awesome, and cheap, utility power.

Slot a max rank Engery Siphon, and you virtually always have the ability to use it.

+heavy impact!! :D

and with enemy radar, so i can see where the most red dots is. x)

I generally don't; but if there are hard to reach places and I have the energy to spare, then I'll use it.

I find it helpful on Kiliken against the Corpus to reach good sniping areas... specifically, the hanging cargo container above and to the right of the first clearing.