Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blueprint To Convert Catalyst To Reactor.

Cerebrum123

How about a bp that can convert a catalyst to a reactor, or vice versa? I have a lot more catalysts, and at this point not much to use them on, however I would like to be able to make my Vauban stronger. Maybe give them a high credit cost, and use similar materials to a forma bp?

Doesn't seem like a bad idea.  I'd probably make it actually require a forma in the BP though.

That said, are there any items in game that currently have 2 different blueprints for the same item?  The BP system may not be able to handle it currently.

Doesn't seem like a bad idea.  I'd probably make it actually require a forma in the BP though.

That said, are there any items in game that currently have 2 different blueprints for the same item?  The BP system may not be able to handle it currently.

I don't think there are any items with two different bp's. Having a forma as an expense would be ok I guess. Would make grinding for it even more of a pain though. >.>

I would be all for this idea as I need one of them but have a lot of the other.

And @Phatose I believe that there was a weapon that had a different BP that was awarded as an alert reward and could be used at any mastery level while the one you could buy from the store had a mastery requirement. And they required different materials to craft. So it would be possible.