Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we get Tellurium pick up alerts like argon crystals and blueprints?

(PSN)GL_alphamind

Recently I was grinding on Ophelia, Uranus to get some tellurium and I found it particularly annoying that I still have no idea when, where or how(from a container or killing grinner etc) I get the tellurium. I was wondering if anyone else wanted to get the little pop up on the bottom left hand corner showing they got tellurium like when you pick up an Oberon blueprint or an argon crystal?

While you can always check mission progress to see if you got anything the pop up is more convenient considering it's not great to go into menus during public lobbies and it let's you know sooner that your farming is having some success. Also it'll help newer(more new?) players to understand that it's resource that isn't easy to come by. 

On 12/23/2017 at 6:21 PM, FlyingLlama said:

Tellurium drops like trash from everything in sealab missions, alerts would be both a waste of time and drop table space.

Just to clarify I don't mean an alert mission but that little icon that pops up during missions that show you got something like an argon crystal or a harrow chassis blueprint.  I know they drop like trash but I personally hate not knowing how the farming is going (like a blind farmer watering a crop not knowing if it's dead or not).

On 24/12/2017 at 9:25 AM, Husla said:

Tellirum is a rare drop. If you want more chances at obtaining such material. Use a nekros built for desecrating and also a resource chance booster.

On 24/12/2017 at 9:34 AM, DioBrandoTheHotVampire said:

you didnt even read the post, smarts