Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to make the kuva fortress more relavent

(XBOX)The Neko Otaku

DE have said that they are trying to make to kuva fortress more important for players to go to, but they haven't done much to make player to go there. There was sovereign outcast but we can get that in the plains and you only need to get the harrow part once. How i would make the fortress more relavent is bring Axi relics into Rotation A and other end mission rewards for the fortress missions. This would provide way to farm axi relics in a more timely manner equal to other relic tiers and provides a incentive to visit the kuva fortress regularly.

Kuva in the Kuva fortress would be a criminally atrocious thing to do. The first and foremost problem with Kuva fortress is that... It's goddamn rat-hole. I mean,I don't even want to find out where would Kuva Siphons spawn and how annoying would it be to maneuver throughout the corridors over there.

24 minutes ago, AperoBeltaTwo said:

As well as permanent fissures in the void.

Make the void relevant too.
Like the old days...

Kuva in the kuva fortress.
Since its a fort. Forts are known to be maze-like to deter intruders, a siphon there would be hell.
Unless kuva is attained by another means.

The Cyclone Kraken mod from caches are there. But aside from relics and kuva, what else could a person get there?

8 minutes ago, Forever_StorM said:

Kuva in the Kuva fortress would be a criminally atrocious thing to do. The first and foremost problem with Kuva fortress is that... It's goddamn rat-hole. I mean,I don't even want to find out where would Kuva Siphons spawn and how annoying would it be to maneuver throughout the corridors over there.

Nothing could be more criminally atrocious than current Kuva missions. Also, f*ck kuva syphons with a glowing rod.

Edited by AperoBeltaTwo