Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Haunted Expanse (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

38 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“My master simply wishes to see if Kuva can be used for medicinal purposes.” Shen says. 

“Whether or not to gift you with Temple Kuva is the Unum’s juice to make, not mine.” Konzu says. “Surely you did not come here seeking only that.”

”Indeed.” Eli says, interrupting Shen. “We have heard that you are gifted hunters and gatherers. Our Master would pay a nice price for the fruits of your labor. I am given you understand that Murkray are particularly tasty, and several other fish have various uses.”

"Hold on, you want to buy people?" *He blinks* "I highly doubt Konzu will accept that kind of offer, I'm new to this place, but this is not human traffic world, for you to pick and take" 

14 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She hands the payment, including a tip of an extra star* "Here you go, and thank you too" 

The Kavat jumps up onto your shoulders.

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Hold on, you want to buy people?" *He blinks* "I highly doubt Konzu will accept that kind of offer, I'm new to this place, but this is not human traffic world, for you to pick and take" 

Everyone turns to look at you. Striker facepalms.

”I’m certain we could sell some of our gems and fish to you.” Konzu says. “For fair price of course. What resources do you offer in trade?”

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He walks to the door, exiting the tower* "Let's see what she's doing"

Making your way back to the market you find Sena stuck in a crowd, trying to push past several merchants. 

You can see Zuri a few stalls over, with a moonlit kavat perched on her shoulders.

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Making your way back to the market you find Sena stuck in a crowd, trying to push past several merchants. 

You can see Zuri a few stalls over, with a moonlit kavat perched on her shoulders.

*Zaeed walks over to Sena, he places his hand onto her shoulder, assisting her to push in* "Hey.." *He looks to Zuir, his happy hey, then turns to anger*..."Son of a.."  

3 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

"I'll need to think of a good name for you" *She looks around for father* "Let's see"

------

*Tau just shrugs* "....."

You see Zaeed and Sena pushing the though the crowd.

——

“Of course.” Eli says. “We can offer protection from the Grineer.”

3 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed walks over to Sena, he places his hand onto her shoulder, assisting her to push in* "Hey.." *He looks to Zuir, his happy hey, then turns to anger*..."Son of a.."  

Sena sees her and cooes.

”Awww.” She says. “Kitty!”

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Of course,” Eli says. “We can offer protection from the Grineer.”

*He looks at him* "If you think you can help, then well, it be easier to deal with" *He says, rather politely this time, what changed?* "Although I think the Unum is enough for so far if you really are after Kuva, then perhaps we can talk, Yes I call it a toxin, but don't mean I don't abuse it and sell it" 

Edited by -Platinum-

32 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

You see Zaeed and Sena pushing the though the crowd.

Sena sees her and cooes.

”Awww.” She says. “Kitty!”

*Zuir smiles* "Yep, just got her now" *She strokes her* "Unsure of a name yet"

-----

*Zaeed is far from pleased, he begins to talk to her, in Corpus* "Jkap'y pkap?" *He says, firmly* "a Katap, peakky?, E_kkaip!" 

----

*Zuir looks a bit upset* "Key, je koyp eteypkipp, akpeayp kep ye kate jkap I akjayy jappek!"

------

*Zaeed sighs* "Fine..."

(If Sena can understand Corpus)

Spoiler

"Whats that?" *He says, firmly* "A kavat, Really?,  Explain!"

----

"Hey, we lost everything, latest let me have what I always wanted!" *She says*

Edited by -Platinum-

19 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zuir smiles* "Yep, just got her now" *She strokes her* "Unsure of a name yet"

-----

*Zaeed is far from pleased, he begins to talk to her, in Corpus* "Jkap'y pkap?" *He says, firmly* "a Katap, peakky?, E_kkaip!" 

----

*Zuir looks a bit upset* "Key, je koyp eteypkipp, akpeayp kep ye kate jkap I akjayy jappek!"

------

*Zaeed sighs* "Fine..."

(If Sena can understand Corpus)

Reveal hidden contents

"Whats that?" *He says, firmly* "A kavat, Really?,  Explain!"

----

"Hey, we lost everything, latest let me have what I always wanted!" *She says*

Sena says something Corpus about praising the great ones and their noodles. It is obvious she does not understand the language.

17 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Except Holden.” Sena says. “He bolted when the ship landed.”

"Well, guess he didn't want to hold around for too long, and besides he'll just hold us up, if we keep waiting" *He says, heading to the shuttle* "Hold on, where are the others?"

-----

"Ugh, you and your horrible puns" *She sighs, she pets the kitty's head, it puurs as she does* "Hey Sena, got any good names?" 

22 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks at him* "If you think you can help, then well, it be easier to deal with" *He says, rather politely this time, what changed?* "Although I think the Unum is enough for so far if you really are after Kuva, then perhaps we can talk, Yes I call it a toxin, but don't mean I don't abuse it and sell it" 

“What would this protection take the form of?” Konzu asks. 

“Armed guards of course.” Shen says. “By every entrance and few to patrol the market place. Of course we would also station a few Corrupted here for the times when incursions into the plains are needed.”

Edited by Rakawan

16 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Whattorm would this protection take the form of?” Konzu asks. 

“Armed guards of course.” Shen says. “By every entrance and few to patrol the market place. Of course we would also station a few Corrupted here for the times when incursions into the plains are needed.”

*He looks to Konzu* "Sounds like an ideal trade, but can we trust that the corrpeuted are safe? can the Unum even take control of them?"

14 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks to Konzu* "Sounds like an ideal trade, but can we trust that the corrpeuted are safe? can the Unum even take control of them?"

“The Corrupted would remain under our Control.” Shen says.

”So in essence you would have an armed force occupying this colony for the stated purpose of defense?” Striker asks.

58 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Well, guess he didn't want to hold around for too long, and besides he'll just hold us up, if we keep waiting" *He says, heading to the shuttle* "Hold on, where are the others?"

-----

"Ugh, you and your horrible puns" *She sighs, she pets the kitty's head, it puurs as she does* "Hey Sena, got any good names?" 

“Golden has classified information.” Sena says. “If He was captured he could jeapoardoze Tavor’s safety.”

Just now, Rakawan said:

“The Corrupted would remain under our Control.” Shen says.

”So in essence you would have an armed force occupying this colony for the stated purpose of defense?” Striker asks.

*He shakes his head* "You're asking to place an fully armed orokin force, byound the Unums control, that is completely under your fingertips around children and elders and traders alike, around cetus?" *He sighs* "I'm sorry but that sounds shady as hell, as far I know, we never met, nor has Konzu" *He looks to Konzu* "I strongly recommend you forfeit this idea Sir Konzu, its too much of a risk to take, I do not question the Unums ways of self-defence, but this is far too suppositious" 

14 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Golden has classified information.” Sena says. “If He was captured he could jeapoardoze Tavor’s safety.”

"He'll be fine, He won't do anything to harm Tavor, if he becomes an issue or turns against us then, we'll deal with him" *He says* 

On 2/23/2018 at 1:54 PM, -Platinum- said:

*He shakes his head* "You're asking to place an fully armed orokin force, byound the Unums control, that is completely under your fingertips around children and elders and traders alike, around cetus?" *He sighs* "I'm sorry but that sounds shady as hell, as far I know, we never met, nor has Konzu" *He looks to Konzu* "I strongly recommend you forfeit this idea Sir Konzu, its too much of a risk to take, I do not question the Unums ways of self-defence, but this is far too suppositious" 

“We are more than willing to trade with you.” Konzu says. “But we will decline your offer of protection.”

Shen and Eli look disappointed but the look quickly fades.

”In that case may we speak to the Unum regarding the Kuva issue?” Shen asks.

”The Unum refuses.” A Quill says stepping into the room. 

“She has not heard our offer.” Shen says.

”She knows what you seek and will not grant it.” The Quill says.

On 2/23/2018 at 1:59 PM, -Platinum- said:

"He'll be fine, He won't do anything to harm Tavor, if he becomes an issue or turns against us then, we'll deal with him" *He says* 

As you walk you notice the reactions of the Ostron. Their hunters grip their rifles and spears and watch you like a shepherd would watch a wolf. Those Ostron walking past with children place themselves between you and them and hurry past you. 

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“We are more than willing to trade with you.” Konzu says. “But we will decline your offer of protection.”

Shen and Eli look disappointed but the look quickly fades.

”In that case may we speak to the Unum regarding the Kuva issue?” Shen asks.

”The Unum refuses.” A Quill says stepping into the room. 

“She has not heard our offer.” Shen says.

”She knows what you seek and will not grant it.” The Quill says.

*He folds his arms, and leans, he thinks for a few moments, then turns to Shen/Eil* "Shen, Eli, I've got a compromise, You want Kuva, and I have a few supplies, I'll be willing to trade, but, what I want in return is: A chat with the Protector of Orokin Executors, the one you call Zaeed Zi'teer, he has something that belongs to me"

21 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

As you walk you notice the reactions of the Ostron. Their hunters grip their rifles and spears and watch you like a shepherd would watch a wolf. Those Ostron walking past with children place themselves between you and them and hurry past you. 

*Zaeed mutters to himself* "...." *Zaeed sighs* "Can we just leave, this place?, We need t_" *Suddenly:  Die Young (Kesha) ringtone begins to play, it emits from Zaeeds pocket*