Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Haunted Expanse (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed mutters to himself* "...." *Zaeed sighs* "Can we just leave, this place?, We need t_" *Suddenly:  Die Young (Kesha) ringtone begins to play, it emits from Zaeeds pocket*

“You know.” Sena says, jokingly. “I’m starting to understand why they hate you.”

11 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He folds his arms, and leans, he thinks for a few moments, then turns to Shen/Eil* "Shen, Eli, I've got a compromise, You want Kuva, and I have a few supplies, I'll be willing to trade, but, what I want in return is: A chat with the Protector of Orokin Executors, the one you call Zaeed Zi'teer, he has something that belongs to me"

“Done.” Shen says. “So long as one of us is there to make sure he does not overstep his bounds.”

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Done.” Shen says. “So long as one of us is there to make sure he does not overstep his bounds.”

"Do you have someone, who Zaeed has a eye for, if so, use said person" *His tone is serious* 

Edited by -Platinum-

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Do you have someone, who Zaeed has a eye for, if so, use said person" *His tone is serious* 

“I will go instead.” Shen says. “If negotiations are complete I will go fetch the Trader.”

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed is a bit embarrassed* "Excuse me" *He waddles off to answer the call*

The Ostron continue to watch you warily. Two Quills follow you as you walk away.

16 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Ostron continue to watch you warily. Two Quills follow you as you walk away.

*Zaeed moves and walks to a small spot away from the market, he turns his head a bit, he reaches to the orokin bouncy rooftops, seems he's not happy being followed, he picks up the call* "Yes?" 

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed moves and walks to a small spot away from the market, he turns his head a bit, he reaches to the orokin bouncy rooftops, seems he's not happy being followed, he picks up the call* "Yes?" 

The Quills continue to follow you, two more walking out onto the walkways.

38 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He shrugs* "If you so, and yes, let us go"

Shen and Eli shake Konzu’s hand and Shen departs to find Zaeed. 

Eli, however moves to talk to Striker.

As he opens his mouth Striker walks past him.

”I have no interest in any bribe, threat, or offer you may make.” Striker says. “Our business is concluded, be on your way.”

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

The Quills continue to follow you, two more walking out onto the walkways.

*He sighs, and shakes his head* "Whats up?" *He tills his head to the side* "Yes, I am aware, if you wish to visit you better make it quick, I'm about to leave Cetus" *He exhales* "Oh, I need to ask, do you still have my backup segments?, If so, bring them, I'll do a quick trade"

*Zaeed rubs his face* "Very well, meet you here"

Edited by -Platinum-

29 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Shen and Eli shake Konzu’s hand and Shen departs to find Zaeed. 

Eli, however moves to talk to Striker.

As he opens his mouth Striker walks past him.

”I have no interest in any bribe, threat, or offer you may make.” Striker says. “Our business is concluded, be on your way.”

*He follows Shen* "...."

32 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He sighs, and shakes his head* "Whats up Victor?" *He tills his head to the side* "Yes, I am aware, if you wish to visit you better make it quick, I'm about to leave Cetus" *He exhales* "Oh, I need to ask, do you still have my backup segments?, If so, bring them, I'll do a quick trade"

*Zaeed rubs his face* "Very well, meet you here"

Shen walks out of a building and sees you, making his way towards you.

20 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He follows Shen* "...."

You see Zaeed talking on a small device.

10 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Shen walks out of a building and sees you, making his way towards you.

You see Zaeed talking on a small device.

*Zaeed nods* "Understood, Zaeed out" *He puts the comlink away, and walks over to Shen* "Change of plans: I'm waiting for a trader, to get here, Victor"

------

*He folds his arms, gripping the side of his sidearm tightly, he sighs* "We meet agian Brat'an"

Edited by -Platinum-

14 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed nods* "Understood, Zaeed out" *He puts the comlink away, and walks over to Shen* "Change of plans: I'm waiting for a trader, to get here, Victor"

------

*He folds his arms, gripping the side of his sidearm tightly, he sighs* "We meet agian Brat'an"

“We are leaving in thirty minutes.” Shen says. “As long as he gets here before then it won’t be a problem. Now, this man wants to speak with you.”

Edited by Rakawan

27 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“We are leaving in thirty minutes.” Shen says. “As long as he gets here before then it won’t be a problem. Now, this man wants to speak with you.”

*He folds his arms* "I know who he is" *He looks to Tau* "What exactly do you want?"

------

"You have something that belongs to me, a Sentient fragment, it takes the form of a Hunhow Mask, empowered by their engrey" *He says, he opens his plam* "Where is it?"

------

"My orbiter got taken by the Wraiths, you're happy to go steal it back from their hands" *He says* "Besides, why should I help you?"  

------

"Because your friends want Kuva, I'll be willing to trade for it, and you have something I need" *He places his hand firmly on his sidearm* "Otherwise, you know what else I'll take from you"

-------

*Zaeed shakes his head* "I'm under protection here, Tau, don't you forget that"

28 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He folds his arms* "I know who he is" *He looks to Tau* "What exactly do you want?"

------

"You have something that belongs to me, a Sentient fragment, it takes the form of a Hunhow Mask, empowered by their engrey" *He says, he opens his plam* "Where is it?"

------

"My orbiter got taken by the Wraiths, you're happy to go steal it back from their hands" *He says* "Besides, why should I help you?"  

------

"Because your friends want Kuva, I'll be willing to trade for it, and you have something I need" *He places his hand firmly on his sidearm* "Otherwise, you know what else I'll take from you"

-------

*Zaeed shakes his head* "I'm under protection here, Tau, don't you forget that"

Shen flicks his wrists, his daggers falling into his palms.

”We can find Kuva elsewhere.” He says. “Threaten the Trader again and I will sever your vocal chords.”

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

Shen flicks his wrists, his daggers falling into his palms.

”We can find Kuva elsewhere.” He says. “Threaten the Trader again and I will sever your vocal chords.”

*He folds his arms* "Very well" *He turns to face Zaeed* "Good day to you Protector of Orokin Executors, I will see that our talk will be notified" *He walks back over to Cetus*

------

"Good day to you too, Sentient Archimedian" *Zaeed says back, turning to Shen* "The ship should arrive soon"

Edited by -Platinum-

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*He folds his arms* "Very well" *He turns to face Zaeed* "Good day to you Protector of Orokin Executors, I will see that our talk will be notified" *He walks back over to Cetus*

------

"Good day to you too, Sentient Archimedian" *Zaeed says back, turning to Shen* "The ship should arrive soon"

Shen sheathes his blades.

“I expect you to reveal the plot you told us about to Prince Tavor.” He says. “Sparing no details.”

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Shen sheathes his blades.

“I expect you to reveal the plot you told us about to Prince Tavor.” He says. “Sparing no details.”

"But of course. I'll tell him everything I know of this plot" *He looks to the side* "It was not my intention to cause such"

34 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“That remains to be seen.” Shen says.

*Zaeed sighs* "Look, I'll explain everything, when we get back to base, now hopefully that guy gets here before we leave"

------

*An Condor Dropship begins to head towards Cetus* 

------

*Taz is seeing heading to his ship, it appears he's ready to leave*  "....."

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed sighs* "Look, I'll explain everything, when we get back to base, now hopefully that guy gets here before we leave"

------

*An Condor Dropship begins to head towards Cetus* 

------

*Taz is seeing heading to his ship, it appears he's ready to leave*  "....."

“Swaz’dolah offworlder.” Konzu says over comms to the ship. “Welcome to Cetus. Landing zone should be lit up.”

——

No one stops Tau.

27 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Swaz’dolah offworlder.” Konzu says over comms to the ship. “Welcome to Cetus. Landing zone should be lit up.”

——

No one stops Tau.

"Understood Cetus Zone." *An Corpus says over the comms* "Landing gears down, breaking *The ship beings to land*

------

*Tau steps aboard and fly off, leaving Cetus* 

Edited by -Platinum-

*Tau steps aboard and fly off, leaving Cetus* 

Pabay makes several gestures as she watches the ship fly off.

”Ehh.” Striker says. “He wasn’t that bad.”

He roses and walks to the docks. 

"Understood Cetus Zone." *An Corpus says over the comms* "Landing gears down, breaking *The ship beings to land*

Striker steps towards the ship.

”Welcome to Cetus.” He says. “Please remember this is an independent colony and a weapons free zone. Any attempts by non Tenno to bring a weapon into the colony will be grounds for removal. Any attempts by Tenno to unholster or discharge a weapon without permission will be grounds for report to the council and immediate removal.”

Edited by Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

Pabay makes several gestures as she watches the ship fly off.

”Ehh.” Striker says. “He wasn’t that bad.”

He roses and walks to the docks. 

Striker steps towards the ship.

”Welcome to Cetus.” He says. “Please remember this is an independent colony and a weapons free zone. Any attempts by non Tenno to bring a weapon into the colony will be grounds for removal. Any attempts by Tenno to unholster or discharge a weapon without permission will be grounds for report to the council and immediate removal.”

*Dax walks out* "Understood" *He looks at his Corpus Guards* "What about my Guards?"