Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Haunted Expanse (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"I do believe that was a home run" *He walks into the cave* 

The cave walls are smooth and you can see notes scratched in Ostron lining the walls. Here and here you can see old camping equipment. 

A lantern sits by a rock, and a nearby figure is leaning over a boulder something cradled in their hands. The wear armor similar to the figure out saw when entering Cetus. 

“Freeze!” Xane says. “Put our hands above your head and turn around, slowly.”

The figure places the piece of glass down and raises his hands. 

“Now turn around.” Xane says, his Bolto trained on the figure. “Zaeed, grab the shard.”

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

The cave walls are smooth and you can see notes scratched in Ostron lining the walls. Here and here you can see old camping equipment. 

A lantern sits by a rock, and a nearby figure is leaning over a boulder something cradled in their hands. The wear armor similar to the figure out saw when entering Cetus. 

“Freeze!” Xane says. “Put our hands above your head and turn around, slowly.”

The figure places the piece of glass down and raises his hands. 

“Now turn around.” Xane says, his Bolto trained on the figure. “Zaeed, grab the shard.”

*He grips his sidearm and walks over* "On it" *He walks over carefully, grabbing the shard* 

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He grips his sidearm and walks over* "On it" *He walks over carefully, grabbing the shard* 

“Circumstances to circumstance  brings you here ahead of schedule.” The figure says. “Or perhaps, according to schedule.”

Xane lowers his weapon.

”Onkko?” He asks. 

The figure nods.

”It is good to see you again, old friend.” Onkko says. “Alive, and awake. You are bright in the Unum’s sight.”

The shard is lighter than it seems. Trying to teleport it back to Cetus, however, reveals that all communciations are being jammed. 

“Circumstances to circumstance  brings you here ahead of schedule.” The figure says. “Or perhaps, according to schedule.”

Xane lowers his weapon.

”Onkko?” He asks. 

The figure nods.

”It is good to see you again, old friend.” Onkko says. “Alive, and awake. You are bright in the Unum’s sight.”

The shard is lighter than it seems. Trying to teleport it back to Cetus, however, reveals that all communciations are being jammed. 

*Still having his weapon drawn* "Coms are down, jammed, Xane?" *He looks to the shard* "Xane...the shard?"

29 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Still having his weapon drawn* "Coms are down, jammed, Xane?" *He looks to the shard* "Xane...the shard?"

“Forgive me.” Onkko says. “But I cannot risk you revealing my presence here.”

”But Saya.” Xane says. “She thinks you are dead.”

Onkko sighs. 

“If He, If Onkko, If I could show her how the catalogue of possible futures fanned out from the moment I could choose, could have chosen to stay. None of them, none ended, end well. None save one. This one. Oh this ones ends so well for her.”

Edited by Rakawan

“Forgive me.” Onkko says. “But I cannot risk you revealing my presence here.”

”But Saya.” Xane says. “She thinks you are dead.”

Onkko sighs. 

“If He, If Onkko, If I could show her how the catalogue of possible futures fanned out from the moment I could choose, could have chosen to stay. None of them, none ended, end well. None save one. This one. Oh this ones ends so well for her.”

*He sighs, lowering his weapon* "I don't get paid enough for this" *He looks to Onkko* "Forgive me but spare me cryptic stuff, but you're refusing to go to Saya, for what?, the Umm?"

7 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He sighs, lowering his weapon* "I don't get paid enough for this" *He looks to Onkko* "Forgive me but spare me cryptic stuff, but you're refusing to go to Saya, for what?, the Umm?"

“One can only speak as they see.” Onkko says. “If you, If she, could only see as I do, both would understand. This is the only future-path in which she is happy, in which she is safe. The Unum’s light reveals many truths, but it does not, cannot, force action upon you. This choice is my own.”

Edited by Rakawan

“One can only speak as they see.” Onkko says. “If you, If she, could only see as I do, both would understand. This is the only future-path in which she is happy, in which she is safe. The Unum’s light reveals many truths, but it does not, cannot, force action upon you. This choice is my own.”

"Well, I can't argue with that, besides, I've done a lot of actions, no one else would understand" *He looks up to him* "So, we've found our mission, so what should we do, I can't imagine telling her, that your alive would be wise, she'll only look for you" *He sighs, looking outside the cave* "Also the beast is awake, I can extract you, if you wish" 

12 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Well, I can't argue with that, besides, I've done a lot of actions, no one else would understand" *He looks up to him* "So, we've found our mission, so what should we do, I can't imagine telling her, that your alive would be wise, she'll only look for you" *He sighs, looking outside the cave* "Also the beast is awake, I can extract you, if you wish" 

“The tunnels behind lead outside.” Onkko says. “Away from the beast. Bring the last shard to Saya, give her closure. Find me when that is done. There are preparations that must be made.”

He hands you a map of Cetus, a strange feather like symbol is marked on the map, at the end of a path near the gate.

When you look up Onkko is gone. Xane is wrestling with a Bombard, his daggers stuck in its skull.

Edited by Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

“The tunnels behind lead outside.” Onkko says. “Away from the beast. Bring the last shard to Saya, give her closure. Find me when that is done. There are preparations that must be made.”

He hands you a map of Cetus, a strange feather like symbol is marked on the map, at the end of a path near the gate.

When you look up Onkko is gone. Xane is wrestling with a Bombard, his daggers stuck in its skull.

*He nods and walks over to Xane* "Need some help?"

16 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods and walks over to Xane* "Need some help?"

Xane rips the daggers free and the Bombard topples.

”No.” He says. “Let’s get back to Cetus. Unless you had any business left out here.”

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Xane rips the daggers free and the Bombard topples.

”No.” He says. “Let’s get back to Cetus. Unless you had any business left out here.”

*He shakes his head* "Lets gets going" *He checks his message* "Hum?, go ahead without me, I'll follow suit, just need to check gear before I take off"

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*He shakes his head* "Lets gets going" *He checks his message* "Hum?, go ahead without me, I'll follow suit, just need to check gear before I take off"

Xane nods. 

“”Alright.” He says. “Don’t take too long. I’d hate to have to dig you out if the Teralyst collapsed the cave on you.”

He claims himself and enters the next set of tunnels, leading out to Cetus.

Xane nods. 

“”Alright.” He says. “Don’t take too long. I’d hate to have to dig you out if the Teralyst collapsed the cave on you.”

He claims himself and enters the next set of tunnels, leading out to Cetus.

"Eh, I'll be fine" *He moves to a safe place of the cave, to avoid said fate, he then reads through the massages and treys to re-contact Torment*

*DISC goes online* "This better be worth it, I've subbed the data, almost lost it, but we better act fast, I suggest we call more than just Torment"

*Zaeed nods* "Hopefully she'll agree"

13 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Eh, I'll be fine" *He moves to a safe place of the cave, to avoid said fate, he then reads through the massages and treys to re-contact Torment*

*DISC goes online* "This better be worth it, I've subbed the data, almost lost it, but we better act fast, I suggest we call more than just Torment"

*Zaeed nods* "Hopefully she'll agree"

It is Violence who answers. 

“Do you have a location?” He asks, tapping his Venka on the console before him. 

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

It is Violence who answers. 

“Do you have a location?” He asks, tapping his Venka on the console before him. 

*He sends the data, that DISC was able to get* "Yes, it seems he's done with his mission, moving away from Mars, the perfect time to strike, hopefully"

40 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He sends the data, that DISC was able to get* "Yes, it seems he's done with his mission, moving away from Mars, the perfect time to strike, hopefully"

Violence begins to tap faster and you could swear you see the lights on his helmet narrow.

”What sort of ship is he in?” He asks. “How many crewmbers are there? What are their armaments? Are they Tenno or Human? You have given us nothing a child with a telescope could not provide.”

Edited by Rakawan

14 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Violence begins to tap faster and you could swear you see the lights on his helmet narrow.

”What sort of ship is he in?” He asks. “How many crewmbers are there? What are their armaments? Are they Tenno or Human? You have given us nothing a child with a telescope could not provide.”

*Before Zaeed can open his mouth, DISC does*

"Drige has an assistant with him, her name is Sam, both targets are Tenno, if I recall right, the girl is a new-breed of Tenno, unable to use transference like most" *He says, he attempts to send data on Sam/Drige from Zaeeds own logs and experiences* "Ship highly likely be a Warith one, if they reach it, but they are on a planet-side, with what my scans tell me" "He pauses, looking to Zaeed* "Warframes they use I'm afaird is unkown, but highly likely a Banshee for the female, and likely either a Loki or Ash based, frame, nomrlized wairth amory"

Edited by -Platinum-

23 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Before Zaeed can open his mouth, DISC does*

"Drige has an assistant with him, her name is Sam, both targets are Tenno, if I recall right, the girl is a new-breed of Tenno, unable to use transference like most" *He says, he attempts to send data on Sam/Drige from Zaeeds own logs and experiences* "Ship highly likely be a Warith one, if they reach it, but they are on a planet-side, with what my scans tell me" "He pauses, looking to Zaeed* "Warframes they use I'm afaird is unkown, but highly likely a Banshee for the female, and likely either a Loki or Ash based, frame, nomrlized wairth amory"

Violences non claws hand comes up to cover his face and he sighs.

”I know and can guess all of that.” He says. “How many others? What are the others using? Wraiths use several ships, which one is this? Wraiths have several weapons, which ones are they using now? Unless you have some concrete data, not just casual observation and guesses, begone.” 

15 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Violences non claws hand comes up to cover his face and he sighs.

”I know and can guess all of that.” He says. “How many others? What are the others using? Wraiths use several ships, which one is this? Wraiths have several weapons, which ones are they using now? Unless you have some concrete data, not just casual observation and guesses, begone.” 

*Zaeed sighs* "DISC, just scan the call, again, ID what they are up to"

*DISC trying to scan for the said information* "One moment, my systems are gtliching" 

37 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed sighs* "DISC, just scan the call, again, ID what they are up to"

*DISC trying to scan for the said information* "One moment, my systems are gtliching" 

With the channel cut you can find no more information. Xane May have intel, if you can persuade him to part with it.

With the channel cut you can find no more information. Xane May have intel, if you can persuade him to part with it.

*He sighs* "My apologizes Violence, but it seems my DISC, has a fault in the Infomation, he'll gather more data once its done, we just need to get more info"

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*He sighs* "My apologizes Violence, but it seems my DISC, has a fault in the Infomation, he'll gather more data once its done, we just need to get more info"

Violence sighs.

”What Torment sees in you I will never know.” He says. “Try not to waste our time again.”

He cuts the channel.

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Violence sighs.

”What Torment sees in you I will never know.” He says. “Try not to waste our time again.”

He cuts the channel.

*He perks a brow* "Wait she sees something in m_"

*DISC bursts out laughing* "Ohh, this is gonna be REAL KILLER, really fun!"

*Zaeed sighs, then heads to Cetus* "Just..shut up"

Edited by -Platinum-