Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea for endless mission rewards

(XBOX)FreelanceWord

I have an idea on how to do endless mission reward, it is when you get to a point in the mission where you get a reward, say after 5 waves of defense, instead of just giving you a reward, it picks some number of possible rewards, say 5, and it asks you to pick one of them. I feel like this would be a better way of handling rewards  

2 minutes ago, INight00 said:

A bit like the relic system but with standard rotations.
So in a fissure mission you would have to pick a reward twice per rotation?

Maybe.

I mean the Reward that drops on normal endless mission, instead of just getting one picked for you, it picks five and you choose which one you get from those five

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)FreelanceWord said:

I have an idea on how to do endless mission reward, it is when you get to a point in the mission where you get a reward, say after 5 waves of defense, instead of just giving you a reward, it picks some number of possible rewards, say 5, and it asks you to pick one of them. I feel like this would be a better way of handling rewards  

i think they thought about this some devstreams ago, but that doesn't mean much ^.^

it sure would "lessen" the grief about useless rewards for veteran player who don't need yet another mod, credit cache or endo reward - it would still be mostly useless for us, but having a choice about what kind of crаp you get, sure is better than getting it stuffed down your throat ^^)