Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This is really triggering me...

(XBOX)MerlyBR

54 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Well, then they aren't paying attention.  

Every time someone suggest to get a few extra freebies or to tone down the grinding in any shape or form triggers them, hell, if you even ask for a fix on a broken update they come and keep saying that costs money and all, you can see above how someone says "they need to pay rent and all" stuff as if they were a bunch of friends living on a small shack on the suburbs always trying to make ends meet and starving or something.

Just now, VanFanel1980mx said:

Every time someone suggest to get a few extra freebies or to tone down the grinding in any shape or form triggers them, hell, if you even ask for a fix on a broken update they come and keep saying that costs money and all, you can see above how someone says "they need to pay rent and all" stuff as if they were a bunch of friends living on a small shack on the suburbs always trying to make ends meet and starving or something.

Like i said, they aren't paying attention. 

13 hours ago, Oreades said:

Even with the upgrade module I prefer keeping my pets in cold storage as micromanaging their DNA stability is just a chore and adds nothing to the game. You literally spend a nominal amount of credits and press a button every like three days.... Wooo~ 

with the upgrade they degrade @ 5% per day it makes no difference until they hit 60% which is 8 days between shots hardly a major bind.

24 minutes ago, Sabreracer said:

with the upgrade they degrade @ 5% per day it makes no difference until they hit 60% which is 8 days between shots hardly a major bind.

Is it 8 days? For some reason I keep thinking it's 6.

Tho it isn't that it's a major bind, it's that it adds nothing meaningful to the game. You literally have to press a button every 8 days. That is the whole of the systems contribution to the game. It stops being a meaningful resource (credit) sink very early in the game and from there on out it is practically meaningless. 

DE keeps saying they want companions to be more widely used but they have things like DNA degradation for which it's only function seems to be making Sentinels that much more convenient. 

I have a whole post dedicated to this and it even covers a three tier incubator system that gets rid of degradation, lets DE keep the incubator progression system for that brief period between MR2 & maybe MR5(?) where the credit costs for stabilizer are of any concern AND fits into the games lore.