Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Roaming Fortress (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"It looks wonderful, I've had quite the collection of Ayatans, but to be honest almost every Orokin artefact or technology is filled to the brim with my ship, hopefully Zuir, can sell it off, to help pay for her life, I know a few buyers who whuold sell god ends for such" *He smiles warmly*

“If Richard agrees to defend you, you may get to sell them yourself.” She says. 

She seems to hesitate. 

“If the Council set you free, if they wiped the slate clean, would accept that?” She asks. “Would you, could you forgive Dirge? Forget what he has done and move on? Forget all about the empire and move on?”

15 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“If Richard agrees to defend you, you may get to sell them yourself.” She says. 

She seems to hesitate. 

“If the Council set you free, if they wiped the slate clean, would accept that?” She asks. “Would you, could you forgive Dirge? Forget what he has done and move on? Forget all about the empire and move on?”

"I.don't know, I will never forget about the empire, heh, I'll still be bitter about what the Tenno did, but, seening what the Orokin did before my eyes, I qeastion, why Ballas kept this away from me, I saw him as a father, if hes still alive, I'll want to see him agian, maybe try to talk him out of his old ways" *He sighs* "But, yes I whuold, not for me, for Zuir, she don't deruve all this, I never wanted all of this, I just want the Empire back, in all its glorey, but a better way"

*He rubs his eyes* "I blew all that away, because...I was stupid, other family members of mine will also suffer, your gonna find out about them sooner or later but I want to live, I want to bow to the Umm, ask for her forgiveness and just undo what I did" *He sighs, he seems a bit hesitant but he nods* "Call Drige, Fel, I...have something to say to him, I know he'll gloat but, heh I gloat too"

"I will accept the clean state, I will forgive Drige and forget about the corrupted Empire, I'll try to move on, but it will be hard" *He rubs his face* "God!, I lied to my own child, to keep her protected from their atrocities, and Ballas did the same to me, and why?, to hell with him, if he kept this away from me, if he can't forgive his own sins and become a better man, then I'll kiill him myself, if and when he apppers, and if hes still alive!"

Edited by -Platinum-
Fixed Colors,Spelling and Errors

52 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Someone else was on the ship, making their way to the cells, but it appears the person is as silent as, well for a Loki, a Loki, he thinks to himself, either in his mind or under his breath, silent enough for only him to hear or anyone within very close proximity. but not through walls or doors* "Is someone else here? another hunter?"

Holden paused for a moment. He thought he heard whispering for a moment. After waiting for a moment, Holden continued forward, but extra wary of other sounds. He spun his sword in his hand to keep his wrist warmed up... if he was detected, he would have no choice but to fight his way out.

Edited by Almighty_Jado

5 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Holden paused for a moment. He thought he heard whispering for a moment. After waiting for a moment, Holden continued forward, but extra wary of other sounds. He spun his sword in his hand to keep his wrist warmed up... if he was detected, he would have no choice but to fight his way out.

*Seeing he is now on guard, he proceeds to follow him, but remaining silent* "....."

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

"I.don't know, I will never forget about the empire, heh, I'll still be bitter about what the Tenno did, but, seening what the Orokin did before my eyes, I qeastion, why Ballas kept this away from me, I saw him as a father, if hes still alive, I'll want to see him agian, maybe try to talk him out of his old ways" *He sighs* "But, yes I whuold, not for me, for Zuir, she don't deruve all this, I never wanted all of this, I just want the Empire back, in all its glorey, but a better way"

*He rubs his eyes* "I blew all that away, because...I was stupid, other family members of mine will also suffer, your gonna find out about them sooner or later but I want to live, I want to bow to the Umm, ask for her forgiveness and just undo what I did" *He sighs, he seems a bit hesitant but he nods* "Call Drige, Fel, I...have something to say to him, I know he'll gloat but, heh I gloat too"

"I will accept the clean state, I will forgive Drige and forget about the corrupted Empire, I'll try to move on, but it will be hard" *He rubs his face* "God!, I lied to my own child, to keep her protected from their atrocities, and Ballas did the same to me, and why?, to hell with him, if he kept this away from me, if he can't forgive his own sins and become a better man, then I'll kiill him myself, if and when he apppers, and if hes still alive!"

Felicity begins to pace back and forth. Her fingers clench and I clench. She seems torn between two decisions. 

Finally she turns to you. 

“I was the one who told the Tenno who would be at Terminus.” She says. “The one that gave them the access codes to the security terminals. The one that told them the height and steps to the Emporer’s seats. I could claim ignorance, but I won’t. I chose to side with the Tenno because it was the only way to bring and end to the Empire’s sins.”

57 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

The frame remains still. It does not move, nor does it “breathe.” You Ember reports of inactive frames, recent reports of Tenno leaving their frames as inactive husks. 

52 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Seeing he is now on guard, he proceeds to follow him, but remaining silent* "....."

The Operative proceeds down the stairs.

You can see the feet of a Banshee Prime below. It appears to be standing near the bottom of the stairs, it’s upper body blocked by the ceiling. 

Felicity begins to pace back and forth. Her fingers clench and I clench. She seems torn between two decisions. 

Finally she turns to you. 

“I was the one who told the Tenno who would be at Terminus.” She says. “The one that gave them the access codes to the security terminals. The one that told them the height and steps to the Emporer’s seats. I could claim ignorance, but I won’t. I chose to side with the Tenno because it was the only way to bring and end to the Empire’s sins.”

The frame remains still. It does not move, nor does it “breathe.” You Ember reports of inactive frames, recent reports of Tenno leaving their frames as inactive husks. 

You can see the feet of a Banshee Prime below. It appears to be standing near the bottom of the stairs, it’s upper body blocked by the ceiling. 

Excellent. Holden crept up to the Banshee. It would be wise to somehow disable the lifeless suit while he could, preventing the effectiveness of whatever Tenno was using it later on. He would sever the Achilles' tendons, but the skin of these Warframes were usually too tough to pierce. Holden looked around the surroundings for something that he could-

"Who are you?" Holden growled with his raspy voice at the individual at the top of the stairs, quickly pulling out his Ballistica and leveling it at the mysterious figure's chest.

Edited by Almighty_Jado

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The weapons appear to be in good order. In fact one of the machetes appears to be on the middle of being polished.

——

“Tenno ships are trading fire outside.” Kilan says. “Something about a prisoner dispute. Apparently someone with a lot of enemies, or friends.”

"I suppose a quick test wouldn't hurt" he thought as he grabbed the machete wraith that seemed to be polished pretty well. He gave it a few swings to see how it felt like to use it. He didn't swing that fast as he didn't want to break anything.

-----

"Oooh...I have heard about the Tenno. They can be scary if they see you as their enemy. Although I haven't seen any tenno in person" he added as he inspected the Kraken he got from Kilan, not having any fingers on the trigger in order to not fire it. He made sure he wasn't looking into the barrel as he had a feeling that would be bad.

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Finally, she turns to you. 

“I was the one who told the Tenno who would be at Terminus.” She says. “The one that gave them the access codes to the security terminals. The one that told them the height and steps to the Emporer’s seats. I could claim ignorance, but I won’t. I chose to side with the Tenno because it was the only way to bring an end to the Empire’s sins.”

"I see, well, I" *Sighs* "I don't blame you, their actions were, more than justified in their death, but still, I wish there another way, I..will admit something to Fel I.." *He rubs his eyes* "I killed a lot of  Tenno Children, even some who where just at the wrong place, at the wrong time, I was defending Ballas and the Orokin, I didn't know what turely happned, All I saw was Natah and her fargments, some how under control, who manpilaited us"

*He holds his hands, shaking* "And Now I'm gonna die, I...and my family is gonna pay for it"

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

"I see, well, I" *Sighs* "I don't blame you, their actions were, more than justified in their death, but still, I wish there another way, I..will admit something to Fel I.." *He rubs his eyes* "I killed a lot of  Tenno Children, even some who where just at the wrong place, at the wrong time, I was defending Ballas and the Orokin, I didn't know what turely happned, All I saw was Natah and her fargments, some how under control, who manpilaited us"

*He holds his hands, shaking* "And Now I'm gonna die, I...and my family is gonna pay for it"

“How far would you go to redeem yourself.” She says. “Zaeed, I need to know how far you are willing to go to make things right.”

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

3 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Excellent. Holden crept up to the Banshee. It would be wise to somehow disable the lifeless suit while he could, preventing the effectiveness of whatever Tenno was using it later on. He would sever the Achilles' tendons, but the skin of these Warframes was usually too tough to pierce. Holden looked at the surroundings for something that he could-

"Who are you?" Holden growled with his raspy voice at the individual at the top of the stairs, quickly pulling out his Ballistic and levelling it at the mysterious figure's chest.

*The Loki prime, simply puts his finger where, his mouth whuold be* "Shhhh" *He opens his palm, dimming the light in it, it seems to show he is after Zaaed too, he steps back, showing no hostile reactions, he says with a hushed voice* "I'm here for the Trader, I'm guessing you are too, we're in a tight spot, be smart about this, if we get caught, we're both dead, work with me, and I'll make sure, the trader gets what you need"

Just now, Rakawan said:

“How far would you go to redeem yourself.” She says. “Zaeed, I need to know how far you are willing to go to make things right.”

"To the death, if my trial truly stands for it, but" *He says back* "I'll do anything you require, I'll give up my royalties, I'll remove my loyalty to the Orokin, I'll remove everything Ballas gave me, if they truely did such to me, kept me away, why should I be so blindly loyal to them?, I want a better Empire, the Empire you want, with your family, your husband, even Dirge" *He nods, leaning back*

7 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"To the death, if my trial truly stands for it, but" *He says back* "I'll do anything you require, I'll give up my royalties, I'll remove my loyalty to the Orokin, I'll remove everything Ballas gave me, if they truely did such to me, kept me away, why should I be so blindly loyal to them?, I want a better Empire, the Empire you want, with your family, your husband, even Dirge" *He nods, leaning back*

“There is a group, they call themselves the Remnant.” She says. “Their goal is nothing less than a return to the Old Empire. Exactly as it was. We know next to nothing about them. No one has managed to infiltrate them, not even Dirge. The ONLY person they would trust is you.”

She looks at you.

”If they succeed my Empire is doomed.” She says. “They will rebuild the very empire that Margulis spoke out against, that I spoke out against. I need your help to save my dream.”

She presses a buttonbamd your restraints release. 

“This is your chance at redemption.” She says. “Do not squander it.”

Edited by Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

“There is a group, they call themselves the Remnant.” She says. “Their goal is nothing less than a return to the Old Empire. Exactly as it was. We know next to nothing about them. No one has managed to infiltrate them, not even Dirge. The ONLY person they would trust is you.”

She looks at you.

”If they succeed my Empire is doomed.” She says. “They will rebuild the very empire that Margulis spoke out against, that I spoke out against. I need your help to save my dream.”

She presses a buttonbamd your restraints release. 

“This is your chance at redemption.” She says. “Do not squander it.”

*He nods* "I can't let that happen, Margulis was everything to me, even to my Zuir, I won't disappoint you, Where do I go?"

13 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*The Loki prime, simply puts his finger where, his mouth whuold be* "Shhhh" *He opens his palm, dimming the light in it, it seems to show he is after Zaaed too, he steps back, showing no hostile reactions, he says with a hushed voice* "I'm here for the Trader, I'm guessing you are too, we're in a tight spot, be smart about this, if we get caught, we're both dead, work with me, and I'll make sure, the trader gets what you need"

Holden grunted. A Tenno. He'd worked with some back in the day. They seemed to be pretty interested in acquiring riches as well. Understandable that this one wanted the Trader. "Fine," Holden whispered coarsely, "but if you cross me, I'll see to it you won't ever be able to set foot in another Relay ever again. We'll talk about what we're after once we secure the Trader. For now, can you help me incapacitate this inactive Warframe?"

1 minute ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Holden grunted. A Tenno. He'd worked with some back in the day. They seemed to be pretty interested in acquiring riches as well. Understandable that this one wanted the Trader. "Fine," Holden whispered coarsely, "but if you cross me, I'll see to it you won't ever be able to set foot in another Relay ever again. We'll talk about what we're after once we secure the Trader. For now, can you help me incapacitate this inactive Warframe?"

*He nods* "Be careful, I've never been in contact with the trader for quite some time, but I will" *He opens up an Oorkin device on his hand* "This should fry her suit"

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods* "Be careful, I've never been in contact with the trader for quite some time, but I will" *He opens up an Oorkin device on his hand* "This should fry her suit"

"I have heard a lot about him from... well, from friends, shall we say," Holden said as the Loki used the device. "He is quite the interesting individual based on the files I've read, as well. An Orokin fanatic. I cannot stand their superiority complexes."

He looked at the device. "If I am successful in my mission, I will see to it that the Red Veil compensates you."

1 minute ago, Almighty_Jado said:

"I have heard a lot about him from... well, from friends, shall we say," Holden said as the Loki used the device. "He is quite the interesting individual based on the files I've read, as well. An Orokin fanatic. I cannot stand their superiority complexes."

He looked at the device. "If I am successful in my mission, I will see to it that the Red Veil compensates you."

*He Nods, he looks when he can strike, hopefully the hole is ready to be opened for a surprise attack* "Lets do this"

35 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods* "I can't let that happen, Margulis was everything to me, even to my Zuir, I won't disappoint you, Where do I go?"

Felicity seems to twitch.

"Take the statue and hit me on the head." She says. "I suspect all your questions will be answered then."

22 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Nods, he looks when he can strike, hopefully the hole is ready to be opened for a surprise attack* "Lets do this"

24 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

The door springs open and the operator of the Banshee falls out, blood trickling from a wound on the back of her head, out cold.

Zaeed is standing there, holding an ayatan sculpture with a bit of blood on it.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Take the statue and hit me on the head." She says. "I suspect all your questions will be answered then."

The door springs open and the operator of the Banshee falls out, blood trickling from a wound on the back of her head, out cold.

"What...?" Holden stepped forward cautiously, his Ballistica raised and his Dark Split-Sword in the other hand. "I recognize your visage. You are Zaeed. I would say that you are lucky for us to be here, but it seems you could have handled escaping yourself."

Edited by Almighty_Jado

11 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

"What...?" Holden stepped forward cautiously, his Ballistica raised and his Dark Split-Sword in the other hand. "I recognize your visage. You are Zaeed. I would say that you are lucky for us to be here, but it seems you could have handled escaping yourself."

*Zaeed is a bit puzzled, the power of the Orokin is quite true, being a loyalist, does have its downsides, Zaeed looks Holden, gripping the ayatan* "Uh..."

*Dax moves in to grab him* "Relax Zaeed, we're here to get you out"

*Zaeed, in panic, throws the Aytan towards Holden, however, his throw is quite strong* "....."

*Dax throws his blade down to disable him, but Zaeed swings around and slams his fist into the blade, breaking it, the loud shattering sound is heard, His other arm now free, slams into Dax's chest*

*Dax cries out in pain, it seems he was wearing the frame, rather than using what all Tenno use, the sound of pain seems to reavel, Zaeed had a hidden blade into his augmented arm, Dax is thrown over his shoulders* "RAGHH!"

*Zaeed then begins to attempt to run* "That was for Neavah you tenno scum!"

Edited by -Platinum-
Fixed Spelling

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed is a bit puzzled, the power of the Orokin is quite true, being a loyalist, does have its downsides, Zaeed looks Holden, gripping the ayatan* "Uh..."

*Dax moves in to grab him* "Relax Zaeed, we're here to get you out"

*Zaeed, in panic, throws the Aytan towards Holden, however, his throw is quite strong* "....."

*Dax throws his blade down to disable him, but Zaeed swings around and slams his fist into the blade, breaking it, the loud shattering sound is heard, His other arm now free, slams into Dax's chest*

*Dax cries out in pain, it seems he was wearing the frame, rather than using what all Tenno use, the sound of pain seems to reavel, Zaeed had a hidden blade into his augmented arm, Dax is thrown over his shoulders* "RAGHH!"

*Zaeed then begins to attempt to run* "That was Neavah you tenno scum!"

The Ayatan collides with Holden's chest. He barely flinches.

"Can't you recognize a prison break when you see one?" he calls out with his coarse voice as he rubbed his chest. He holstered his Ballistica, not wanting to shoot the Trader and infect him- at least, not yet- and punched Zaeed in the face with his Split-Sword's guard.

Just now, Almighty_Jado said:

The Ayatan collides with Holden's chest. He barely flinches.

"Can't you recognize a prison break when you see one?" he calls out with his coarse voice as he rubbed his chest. He holstered his Ballistica, not wanting to shoot the Trader and infect him- at least, not yet- and punched Zaeed in the face with his Split-Sword's guard.

*The punch is enough to throw him onto his back* "Ah!"

*Dax, slams his foot down onto Zaeeds, chest, causing Zaeed to be locked down onto the floor, he holds his own chest, from the wound* "Rugh,  he's augmented, we need to be careful"

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*The punch is enough to throw him onto his back* "Ah!"

*Dax, slams his foot down onto Zaeeds, chest, causing Zaeed to be locked down onto the floor, he holds his own chest, from the wound* "Rugh,  he's augmented, we need to be careful"

"An augmented Orokin fanatic. How ironic." Holden squatted down next to Zaeed. "The Principles would be most displeased with your body's current state. Now, I suggest you shut up and come with us. We will kill you, unless you end up being too much of a handful. Besides, I have some business I need to do with you. MONEY business. I cannot speak for this Tenno, but he needs something from you as well."

5 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

"An augmented Orokin fanatic. How ironic." Holden squatted down next to Zaeed. "The Principles would be most displeased with your body's current state. Now, I suggest you shut up and come with us. We will kill you, unless you end up being too much of a handful. Besides, I have some business I need to do with you. MONEY business. I cannot speak for this Tenno, but he needs something from you as well."

*Zaeed sighs* "Your such a bad impression Holden, you chuold of told me that was you, let me up, I won't attack you"

*Dax helps him up* "You know me too, Idoit"

Edited by -Platinum-