Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Roaming Fortress (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed still inside his restrains, looks around* "Whats happing?!"

“There are several parties who appear to be interested in you.” Athena says. “It seems they lack the patience to wait for your sentencing. I hypothesize a 40% chance that you will be killed prior to your trial. Please remain inside the cell for your own protection.”

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Bounty Hunter.” Marcus says, his ships cannons tracking the new arrival. “We’ve already caught our captive, thank you very much. Now be on your way or there will be two trails tomorrow.”

——

A heavily encrypted message comes in for Lorenzo.

”Greetings, esteemed hunter.” It reads. “We will pay you handsomely for the delivery of one Zaeed Zi’teer to Remnant Outpost. Payment to be dispensed in ducats. Assignment of two interdictors permitted to provide diversion.”

"I will not stand down, you are holding a VIP of my interests, you will stand down or I will take him by force" *He snaps back*

------

*An ship AI opens the message, a very well known AI* "This is DISC, we are happy to lend a hand, but we must ID you first, who are you?"

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“There are several parties who appear to be interested in you.” Athena says. “It seems they lack the patience to wait for your sentencing. I hypothesize a 40% chance that you will be killed prior to your trial. Please remain inside the cell for your own protection.”

*He tries to look out the window* "Oh no..."

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

"I will not stand down, you are holding a VIP of my interests, you will stand down or I will take him by force" *He snaps back*

------

*An ship AI opens the message, a very well known AI* "This is DISC, we are happy to lend a hand, but we must ID you first, who are you?"

Holden hurries to the nav console and bring the around to face the others, but remaining far enough back in case the situation escalates. "Abaddon, initialize Broken Protocol mode."

Abaddon's hologram flickered. "Yes sir. No continual action will be recorded in your progress. Ignoring Red Veil commands is now an option."

Holden stretched his arms. "We wait now. Next chance we get, we interrupt their comms and supercede as an official."

Holden didn't want to do this. He was honor bound to his code, born and raised in the midst of the Veil, guided by the utmost obedience. But they way he saw it, as long as the fires of purification were spread, any action was for the greater good. Holden didn't get to his position without bending some of the rules.

"Oh, and keep an eye on the bounty hunter. I will not have him taking my prize."

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

------

“Alright, declaration of hostile intent is justification in five sectors.” Marcus says. “All cannons, open fire.”

Hatches open on his Orbiter revealing enough firepower to make a Grineer galleon envious.

——

“I am...” The message starts, then cuts out as the shots from Marcus’ ship take out shields, then communications.

Scans show the ship has locked into your life support module.

“Foolish bounty hinter.” A hooded figure says as the channel cuts out.

The Oberon Prime next to him looks out the window of the cloaked shuttle.

”Shall I send in the interdictors?” He asks.

”No.” The former says. “Spook her and we lose our prize. Order them to hang back for now. We shall see how this unfolds.”

44 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Holden hurries to the nav console and bring the around to face the others, but remaining far enough back in case the situation escalates. "Abaddon, initialize Broken Protocol mode."

Abaddon's hologram flickered. "Yes sir. No continual action will be recorded in your progress. Ignoring Red Veil commands is now an option."

Holden stretched his arms. "We wait now. Next chance we get, we interrupt their comms and supercede as an official."

Holden didn't want to do this. He was honor bound to his code, born and raised in the midst of the Veil, guided by the utmost obedience. But they way he saw it, as long as the fires of purification were spread, any action was for the greater good. Holden didn't get to his position without bending some of the rules.

"Oh, and keep an eye on the bounty hunter. I will not have him taking my prize."

You are able to hear the full message broadcasted to the bounty hunter. 

“I am Tavor, heir-apparent to the Empire and Lord of the Remnant.” A voice says. The tone is one you have only heard from recordings of the Orokin era, regal and commanding. “I seek to reward your friends loyalty with a place at my side.”

Edited by Rakawan

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

You are able to hear the full message broadcasted to the bounty hunter. 

“I am Faron, heir-apparent to the Empire and Lord of the Remnant.” A voice says. The tone is one you have only heard from recordings of the Orokin era, regal and commanding. “I seek to reward your friends loyalty with a place at my side.”

Holden scoffed. "Foolish neo-Orokin lunatics."

Holden glaced back out into space and did a double-take. An armed Tenno orbiter? The amount of guns made Holden slightly uncomfortable. Last thing he wanted was to get caught in the crossfire of a space fight.
As for the sake of his Meridian allies, he'd prefer if a gunfight didn't break out in the middle of their controlled space.

Holden had performed plenty of Hostage rescue missions, but never one where a Tenno craft held the person of interest. He decided to wait and see how the rest of this would play out before making a move.

36 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Alright, declaration of hostile intent is justification in five sectors.” Marcus says. “All cannons, open fire.”

Hatches open on his Orbiter revealing enough firepower to make a Grineer galleon envious.

——

“I am...” The message starts, then cuts out as the shots from Marcus’ ship take out shields, then communications.

Scans show the ship has locked into your life support module.

21 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Holden scoffed. "Foolish neo-Orokin lunatics."

Holden glaced back out into space and did a double-take. An armed Tenno orbiter? The amount of guns made Holden slightly uncomfortable. Last thing he wanted was to get caught in the crossfire of a space fight.
As for the sake of his Meridian allies, he'd prefer if a gunfight didn't break out in the middle of their controlled space.

Holden had performed plenty of Hostage rescue missions, but never one where a Tenno craft held the person of interest. He decided to wait and see how the rest of this would play out before making a move.

*Another ship comes out of warp, unfortunately right next to the ship that is in-pieces, resulting in the ships desmire, the bounty hunter in question is killed over the coms a young voice emits* "Uh, aw, hell!, who did I just crush?"

Edited by -Platinum-

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*Another ship comes out of warp, unfortunately right next to the ship that is in-pieces, resulting in the ships desmire, over the coms a young voice emits* "Uh, aw, hell!, who did I just crush?"

Seeing as the Bounty Hunter was now out of the picture, Holden decided to make his move. He hailed the wraith cruiser using the familiar Red Veil frequency.

28 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Another ship comes out of warp, unfortunately right next to the ship that is in-pieces, resulting in the ships desmire, the bounty hunter in question is killed over the coms a young voice emits* "Uh, aw, hell!, who did I just crush?"

“No one whose presence would be sorely missed”. Marcus says. “If you are here for Zaeed Zi’teer turn around. Our cannons are loaded and our barrels are hot.”

27 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Seeing as the Bounty Hunter was now out of the picture, Holden decided to make his move. He hailed the wraith cruiser using the familiar Red Veil frequency.

Dirge answers. 

“I will make this quick.” He says. “Zaeed Zi’teer is a traitor and a liar. If given trial he will undoubtedly attempt to convince others of the lies he himself believes. This must not happen. Deliver him to us, that his sins may be catalogued and punished. Our Gremlin will disable their sensors long enough for you to board.”

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

“No one whose presence would be sorely missed”. Marcus says. “If you are here for Zaeed Zi’teer turn around. Our cannons are loaded and our barrels are hot.”

Dirge answers. 

“I will make this quick.” He says. “Zaeed Zi’teer is a traitor and a liar. If given trial he will undoubtedly attempt to convince others of the lies he himself believes. This must not happen. Deliver him to us, that his sins may be catalogued and punished. Our Gremlin will disable their sensors long enough for you to board.”

That was awfully easy, Holden said, sending an affirmation beep. He brought his ship around, readying the airlock for docking.

13 hours ago, Rakawan said:

*Another voice jumps on the coms, an older fellow* "Well, that is quite unfortunate, I was hailed and contacted by person called 'DISC', so indeed I am here for him, but I will comply with your request, my apologies, but I was here regarding his trial, My name is Dax Ascension, a pleasure to meet you sir, but I will be on my way "

< It appears on IDs that Dax Ascension is indeed outlaw, but his rep seems a bit cleaner, it seems he was indeed after him, but don't want to pick a fight, Scans show that there is also more than one person aboard the ship >

*His ship in question, begins to turn around to leave* 

Edited by -Platinum-

21 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

That was awfully easy, Holden said, sending an affirmation beep. He brought his ship around, readying the airlock for docking.

Whether by luck or skill you manage to sick without sending any alerts.

”We have map of the ship.” Dirge says. “You’re on your own from here. Gremlin will deal with anything you need to Hack.”

21 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*Another voice jumps on the coms, an older fellow* "Well, that is quite unfortunate, I was hailed and contacted by person called 'DISC', so indeed I am here for him, but I will comply with your request, my apologies, but I was here regarding his trial, My name is Dax Ascension, a pleasure to meet you sir, but I will be on my way "

< It appears on IDs that Dax Ascension is indeed outlaw, but his rep seems a bit cleaner, it seems he was indeed after him, but don't want to pick a fight, Scans show that there is also more than one person aboard the ship >

*His ship in question, begins to turn around to leave* 

The cannons do not drop tracking till you are out of range.

You do receive a message requesting the retrieval and delivery if Zaeed to a set of coordinates on Uranus.

On 1/18/2018 at 1:30 PM, DeathInDesguise456 said:

Ha'ruk looked at each of the lancers, wondering who was going to volunteer themselves.

HL11 steps up onto the mat. In his armor he stands about as tall as Luc.

He grabs an Amphis and adopts steady stance.

On 19/01/2018 at 7:07 PM, Rakawan said:

The cannons do not drop tracking till you are out of range.

You do receive a message requesting the retrieval and delivery if Zaeed to a set of coordinates on Uranus.

*Another member of the ship opens the message and replies* "This is Arashi, we will be happy to take upon this request, but the other ship has locked weapons, we need a safe passage"

Edited by -Platinum-

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Whether by luck or skill you manage to sick without sending any alerts.

”We have map of the ship.” Dirge says. “You’re on your own from here. Gremlin will deal with anything you need to Hack.”

Holden pressed a button on his nav console, opening a section of the wall, revealing his arsenal.

Rows of sharp rubedo darts, vials of biological agents, a set of Rakta weapons. Holden checked the tightness of his Cernos' string, slinging it and its quiver over his shoulder. He fixed the Ballistica to his thigh, and slipped the Dark Dagger into a hidden compartment beside his shin.

He picked up his Dark Split-Sword, opening one of the vials in the arsenal. He knelt down. He dipped two fingers in the jelly-like substance, and spread it over his sword's blade, praying as he did.

"Mighty lord Rell, of Harrowed Stars, of Hallowed Chains, ceaseless watcher and guardian to us on this side of the fold. Bless my action today, and may what I do spread the fires that will cleans this corrupted world. Guide my arrows, sharpen my blades. May my enemies receive the punishment ordained by your will."

Holden lifted his sword up, raising his eyes to a display. It held a severed section of chain; its ends warped and fried by Void energy.

"I will not fail. Not this time. By your blessing, I will go forth and accomplish my task. For the Veil."

Holden gripped his sword and stood up. "Abaddon, send the ship into deep space. I will activate my beacon when you pick me up."

"And if the Council of Marks send transmissions?"

"Log them. I will see to them later. But do not send an acknowledgement signal.  Keep our location secret for now."

Holden exited his ship and entered the other.

46 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

HL11 steps up onto the mat. In his armor he stands about as tall as Luc.

He grabs an Amphis and adopts steady stance.

Ha'ruk observed the ready stance carefully, mentally critiquing it. Surprisingly he didn't see much wrong with it. They seemed like born naturals.

Thraks did a last checkup of all the weapons on the weapon racks before he would leave the room as he felt like he was done for the day.

-----

Krunk were currently laying on the bed of his sleeping quarter, wondering what his friend was doing at this point.

Silver seemed to have fall asleep on a spot near the bed as she had been walking around a lot today.

On 1/19/2018 at 3:54 PM, WolfmanX9 said:

Thraks did a last checkup of all the weapons on the weapon racks before he would leave the room as he felt like he was done for the day.

-----

Krunk were currently laying on the bed of his sleeping quarter, wondering what his friend was doing at this point.

Silver seemed to have fall asleep on a spot near the bed as she had been walking around a lot today.

As you move to leave you see a door.

——-

“Alwrt level raised, weapons fire detected outside Kuva Fortress.” The intercom says. “Please remain at your posts pending further instructions.”

On 1/19/2018 at 2:57 PM, DeathInDesguise456 said:

Ha'ruk observed the ready stance carefully, mentally critiquing it. Surprisingly he didn't see much wrong with it. They seemed like born naturals.

Luc steps forward, prompting a rapid series of strikes from the Heavy Lancers. 

Luc is forced back, by seems pleased.

”It appears they did include it.” He mutters. “Well no reason to hold back.”

He snaps his fingers and his armor steps up into the ring, closing around him. He reaches onto its back, grabbing a monstrous weapon, a staff with Jay Kittag hammer heads at either side. He twirls it and assumes a starting position. 

The Heavy Lancer readied himself and the two begin to circle eachother.

On 1/19/2018 at 2:23 PM, -Platinum- said:

*Another member of the ship opens the message and replies* "This is Arashi, we will be happy to take upon this request, but the other ship has locked weapons, we need a safe passage"

"Your friends foolishness has set the Tenno on edge." The reply says. "Sending in our ships now would only spoke the Tenno. You will need to find your own way on board."

On 1/19/2018 at 2:29 PM, Almighty_Jado said:

Holden pressed a button on his nav console, opening a section of the wall, revealing his arsenal.

Rows of sharp rubedo darts, vials of biological agents, a set of Rakta weapons. Holden checked the tightness of his Cernos' string, slinging it and its quiver over his shoulder. He fixed the Ballistica to his thigh, and slipped the Dark Dagger into a hidden compartment beside his shin.

He picked up his Dark Split-Sword, opening one of the vials in the arsenal. He knelt down. He dipped two fingers in the jelly-like substance, and spread it over his sword's blade, praying as he did.

"Mighty lord Rell, of Harrowed Stars, of Hallowed Chains, ceaseless watcher and guardian to us on this side of the fold. Bless my action today, and may what I do spread the fires that will cleans this corrupted world. Guide my arrows, sharpen my blades. May my enemies receive the punishment ordained by your will."

Holden lifted his sword up, raising his eyes to a display. It held a severed section of chain; its ends warped and fried by Void energy.

"I will not fail. Not this time. By your blessing, I will go forth and accomplish my task. For the Veil."

Holden gripped his sword and stood up. "Abaddon, send the ship into deep space. I will activate my beacon when you pick me up."

"And if the Council of Marks send transmissions?"

"Log them. I will see to them later. But do not send an acknowledgement signal.  Keep our location secret for now."

Holden exited his ship and entered the other.

The first thing you notice is the Orokin music coming from the speakers. It matches the interior aesthetic of gold and ivory. Whoever owns this ship has a great deal of love for the Orokin's design style. Odd that they would oppose the trader, but stranger things have happened. The hallway from the airlock goes in two directions, one towards the front, the other towards the rear of the ship. 

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Your friends foolishness has set the Tenno on edge." The reply says. "Sending in our ships now would only spoke the Tenno. You will need to find your own way on board."

"Understood, do you think we could use Arcwings, try to move under their radar?" *She asks* "Otherwise we can go on foot, spacewalk it"