Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Roaming Fortress (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

Luc steps forward, prompting a rapid series of strikes from the Heavy Lancers. 

Luc is forced back, by seems pleased.

”It appears they did include it.” He mutters. “Well no reason to hold back.”

He snaps his fingers and his armor steps up into the ring, closing around him. He reaches onto its back, grabbing a monstrous weapon, a staff with Jay Kittag hammer heads at either side. He twirls it and assumes a starting position. 

The Heavy Lancer readied himself and the two begin to circle eachother.

Ha'ruk watched, impressed with how the heavy lancer fought. They seemed capable in almost every situation.

The first thing you notice is the Orokin music coming from the speakers. It matches the interior aesthetic of gold and ivory. Whoever owns this ship has a great deal of love for the Orokin's design style. Odd that they would oppose the trader, but stranger things have happened. The hallway from the airlock goes in two directions, one towards the front, the other towards the rear of the ship. 

In order to avoid detection, avoiding the front of the ship where the main nav consoles (and likely, the crew) would be logical. Holden headed to the rear, keeping an eye out for signs.

14 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed looks to the side* "Say, there's no way to, lock this door even more right?, I mean, firewalls, steel bullet-proof doors, air-tight lockdowns?"

Athena hovers nearby. 

“You are quite safe.” She says. “I...”.

A swarm of red sparks leap from the console nearby, covering her. Her form begins to glitch.

Moments later it reforms inot the image of an Ash Prime, a familiar voice echoes from it.

”I trust you have learned something from this, traitor.” Dirge says. 

Edited by Rakawan

13 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

In order to avoid detection, avoiding the front of the ship where the main nav consoles (and likely, the crew) would be logical. Holden headed to the rear, keeping an eye out for signs.

You pass a hallway with many lockers and a few side closets. Clearly a storage room.

Thw music grows louder and you hear the tap tap of fingers on a data pad coming closer.

14 hours ago, DeathInDesguise456 said:

Ha'ruk watched, impressed with how the heavy lancer fought. They seemed capable in almost every situation.

What the Heavy lancer lacks in grace it makes up for in strength. It deflects the Manticores blows almost landing a few of its own. However Luc is in his element with the heavy staff. Eventually, with a move tha t seems more dramatic than practical, he spins and sends HL11 into the cords around the ring.

”Break off into groups of two and practice.” Luc says. “Hop to.”

14 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

"Understood, do you think we could use Arcwings, try to move under their radar?" *She asks* "Otherwise we can go on foot, spacewalk it"

“It appears their sensors are being jammed.” The reply says. “Archwnga should be sufficient. I will leave the details to you.”

23 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

What the Heavy lancer lacks in grace it makes up for in strength. It deflects the Manticores blows almost landing a few of its own. However Luc is in his element with the heavy staff. Eventually, with a move tha t seems more dramatic than practical, he spins and sends HL11 into the cords around the ring.

”Break off into groups of two and practice.” Luc says. “Hop to.”

"You heard the general! Pair up and move!" Ha'ruk barked the order to the remaining lancers

10 minutes ago, DeathInDesguise456 said:

"You heard the general! Pair up and move!" Ha'ruk barked the order to the remaining lancers

“I hear Nak extended an offer to join, in his own tactless way.” Luc says. “Have you given it any thought? We could use someone who knows about Tengus, and his... work.”

The last word clearly leaves a bad taste in his mouth.

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“I hear Nak extended an offer to join, in his own tactless way.” Luc says. “Have you given it any thought? We could use someone who knows about Tengus, and his... work.”

The last word clearly leaves a bad taste in his mouth.

Ha'ruk had given some thought to it. "I have given some consideration to it. I might as well join, I have no where else to go" Ha'ruk laughed.

29 minutes ago, DeathInDesguise456 said:

Ha'ruk had given some thought to it. "I have given some consideration to it. I might as well join, I have no where else to go" Ha'ruk laughed.

Luc claps you on the back with enough force to send a lesser Grineer stumbling.

”Excellent.” He says. “We will have a short ceremony later to celebrate. Once we finish the melee assessment we will get these Heavy Lancers armed and then give them a field test.”

He watches the Heavy Lancers spar. 

“Scouts have found what they believe to be one of Lech Kril’s armories below on Ceres.” He says. “As you are not an officer yet I will be officiallly in charge of the op. However you will have field command, a chance to prove yourself. The armory should be guarded, but nothing out of the ordinary. Retrieving that tech would mean arming these guys with better gear.”

Edited by Rakawan

“It appears their sensors are being jammed.” The reply says. “Archwnga should be sufficient. I will leave the details to you.”

*Dax sets off in his Arcwing, staying under the sensors range, he begins to them, his arcwing cloaks to prevent been seen out of a window, his thrusts on hush-drive* "On it"

Athena hovers nearby. 

“You are quite safe.” She says. “I...”.

A swarm of red sparks leap from the console nearby, covering her. Her form begins to glitch.

Moments later it reforms into the image of an Ash Prime, a familiar voice echoes from it.

”I trust you have learned something from this, traitor,” Dirge says. 

"Came here to kill me Dirge, the only traitor is here is you Tenno" *He folds his arms* "Come on, then, kill me, disobey your orders to stand down, go against Fei and Ryoko's orders, take a father away"

39 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Luc claps you on the back with enough force to send a lesser Grineer stumbling.

”Excellent.” He says. “We will have a short ceremony later to celebrate. Once we finish the melee assessment we will get these Heavy Lancers armed and then give them a field test.”

He watches the Heavy Lancers spar. 

“Scouts have found what they believe to be one of Lech Kril’s armories below on Ceres.” He says. “As you are not an officer yet I will be officiallly in charge of the op. However you will have field command, a chance to prove yourself. The armory should be guarded, but nothing out of the ordinary. Retrieving that tech would mean arming these guys with better gear.”

Ha'ruk nods "Of course general." Ha'ruk also turned to watch the lancers. He quickly looked back to the general when he mention him being in field command. "A-are you sure general? I mean I don't know if I could command an operation. I can fight sure but command?"

22 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Came here to kill me Dirge, the only traitor is here is you Tenno" *He folds his arms* "Come on, then, kill me, disobey your orders to stand down, go against Fei and Ryoko's orders, take a father away"

“Kill you?” Dirge asks. “I’m here to thank you. Those Acolytes are so hard to find. Much easier to bait them into a trap. You saved me and Sam months of work.”

The image of the frame shimmers and coalesces into an image of Dirge sitting on a chair with a wine glass, his robes bearing the mark of the Red Veil.

”Why me and Sam might even have time to go on a proper date.” He says. “Now that we don’t have to track down Torment and the others. Bu the way, she gave you up, Torment that is. Told us everything the moment our cannons locked. You really should pick better friends.”

He sips the wine.

”But enough about my personal life.” He says. “I am here to offer you a deal. Off the record of course.”

He drains the glass and sets it down.

”Perhaps I am becoming soft.” He says. “But your daughter should not suffer for your crimes nor your folly. Renounce the Orokin and I will see to it that any charges that may be brought against her are dropped.”

15 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Kill you?” Dirge asks. “I’m here to thank you. Those Acolytes are so hard to find. Much easier to bait them into a trap. You saved me and Sam months of work.”

The image of the frame shimmers and coalesces into an image of Dirge sitting on a chair with a wine glass, his robes bearing the mark of the Red Veil.

”Why me and Sam might even have time to go on a proper date.” He says. “Now that we don’t have to track down Torment and the others. Bu the way, she gave you up, Torment that is. Told us everything the moment our cannons locked. You really should pick better friends.”

He sips the wine.

”But enough about my personal life.” He says. “I am here to offer you a deal. Off the record of course.”

He drains the glass and sets it down.

”Perhaps I am becoming soft.” He says. “But your daughter should not suffer for your crimes nor your folly. Renounce the Orokin and I will see to it that any charges that may be brought against her are dropped.”

*He leans forwards* "Maybe that was my plan all along Drige, to bait her into the snare, another Tenno dealt with, they are so hooked up with that Hunhow, they became blind to the real loyalty, I do not pity your skills with that other Tenno, she made herself a mark, when she was used by the scum that spawned her fetus" *He snaps back* "And what happens if renounce, I die, by your hands huh?"

34 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He leans forwards* "Maybe that was my plan all along Drige, to bait her into the snare, another Tenno dealt with, they are so hooked up with that Hunhow, they became blind to the real loyalty, I do not pity your skills with that other Tenno, she made herself a mark, when she was used by the scum that spawned her fetus" *He snaps back* "And what happens if renounce, I die, by your hands huh?"

Dirge fills the glass again and raises it.

”If that was your plan then I congratulate you.” He says. “If not for our differing loyalties we could have been good friends, and yes I do have friends.”

He sips from the glass.

”I have resigned myself to the fact that you will stand trial.” He says. “No, I simply want to see how lug honor you hav. Are you willing to renounce the Orokin in order to save your daughter? Or will you sacrifice her for your own desires.”

He swirls the wine in the glass.

”Decisions, decisions.” He says. “I will leave Gremlin to watch over you. If you wish to renounce simply do so, I will hear it.”

Her vanishes and, instead of Athena, an impish little creature appears, a short goblin with horns. It sits on top of the console near the door, giggling as it watches you.

1 hour ago, DeathInDesguise456 said:

Ha'ruk nods "Of course general." Ha'ruk also turned to watch the lancers. He quickly looked back to the general when he mention him being in field command. "A-are you sure general? I mean I don't know if I could command an operation. I can fight sure but command?"

“I will be there as well.” He says. “If you falter I will step in. It is the perfect opportunity to see how you handle leadership.”

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*Dax sets off in his Arcwing, staying under the sensors range, he begins to them, his arcwing cloaks to prevent been seen out of a window, his thrusts on hush-drive* "On it"

You manage to make it to the ship without setting off alarms. 

The airlock is sealed tight, but appears to have been recently used.

19 hours ago, Rakawan said:

As you move to leave you see a door.

——-

“Alwrt level raised, weapons fire detected outside Kuva Fortress.” The intercom says. “Please remain at your posts pending further instructions.”

Thraks stopped in his track as he spotted the door. He didn't remember seeing that door or maybe he missed it when he came to the shooting range? Whatever the reason was, his curiosity got the better of him as he walked toward the door and slowly open it.

----

Krunk sat up on his bed, his legs touching the ground. Silver didn't seemed to be bothered that much.

"I wonder what I should do? Should I stay here or move? I can't even remember if I can use weapons or not" he thought somewhat panicked as he wasn't used to this kind of danger.

8 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Thraks stopped in his track as he spotted the door. He didn't remember seeing that door or maybe he missed it when he came to the shooting range? Whatever the reason was, his curiosity got the better of him as he walked toward the door and slowly open it.

----

Krunk sat up on his bed, his legs touching the ground. Silver didn't seemed to be bothered that much.

"I wonder what I should do? Should I stay here or move? I can't even remember if I can use weapons or not" he thought somewhat panicked as he wasn't used to this kind of danger.

The door pens to reveal a small set of living quarters. The walls are adorned with Wraith weapon’s and trophies. It appears the previous quartermaster had a hong for weapon’s.

——-

There is a knock at the door. Kilan holds out a Kraken when you open it. 

“Here.” He says. “Try to stay in the kitchen, make sure any enemies that board don’t get to the food.”

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

The airlock was left unlocked on the interior, however the exterior is still sealed shut. Cutting into t oils probably trigger alarms.

*He looks into it to see if it can be backed without raising the alarms, his kowngole of Orokin cyphers might come in handy* " Let's see.."

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks into it to see if it can be backed without raising the alarms, his kowngole of Orokin cyphers might come in handy* " Let's see.."

The lock has several systems to opening and closing manually, but each requires a logged reason. It’s unlikely the operator is checking the logs at the moment, but any wngires without a sufficient explanation might trigger review.