Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Roaming Fortress (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed sighs* "Your such a bad impression Holden, you chuold of told me that was you, let me up, I won't attack you"

*Dax helps him up* "You know me too, Idoit"

"Apologies," Holden said, stepping back, "I assumed you would not recognize me in the flesh since we have only ever communicated via a secure channel and that was long ago. We shall discuss pleasantries once we get off this ship." He turns to Dax. "He IS coming on my ship. Not yours. However, you are welcome to join us."

Edited by Almighty_Jado

2 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

"Apologies," Holden said, stepping back, "I assumed you would not recognize me in the flesh since we have only ever communicated via a secure channel and that was long ago. We shall discuss pleasantries once we get off this ship." He turns to Dax. "He IS coming on my ship. Not yours. However, you are welcome to join us."

"If he came onto my ship, he'll be executed the moment he steps in, I whuold advice against it" *he nods* "I'll come with"

*Zaeed shakes his head* "Not in the flesh, your voice, and all I remember seeing is your face, that's it, let's get this over with, I assume your plan was with Fel?" *He throws something to the side, but throwing into a nearby trash can, along with his cuffs*

*Dax begins to walk out the ship* "Where is your ship?"

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

"If he came onto my ship, he'll be executed the moment he steps in, I whuold advice against it" *he nods* "I'll come with"

*Zaeed shakes his head* "Not in the flesh, your voice, and all I remember seeing is your face, that's it, let's get this over with, I assume your plan was with Fel?" *He throws something to the side, but throwing into a nearby trash can, along with his cuffs*

*Dax begins to walk out the ship* "Where is your ship?"

((Holden has a hood on, there's no face to recognize, but I'll let that slide lol))

Holden pointed and started walking in a direction, back to the airlock that he arrived in. "Abaddon, bring the ship and redock."

"Who is Fel?" Holden asked, "I came here for other reasons."

10 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Holden pointed and started walking in a direction, back to the airlock that he arrived in. "Abaddon, bring the ship and redock."

*Dax looks to Holden* "Felicity, likely the trader uses Fel, for short, give or take" *He shakes his head* "I don't have that much info on the girl, but all I know is that shes married, and has a lot of powerful friends, you and I, likely gonna make some strong enemies busting Zaeed out, the Wairths will be watching, but don't hold your breath, if Zaeed got into trouble with them, then likely he did something warrant this"

*Zaeed sighs* "Dax Ascension, named after, the damm people he was SUPPOSED TO PROTECT!!" *He snaps back* "I know who you are Dax, I was ready to help her, and she, I'm not stupid i know you two did something to her, and I'll play along for now, but as soon you get what you want, I'm walking out, I got a job to do, a chance to redeem myself

*Dax shakes his head, Ignoring Zaeeds spite* "I don't know your reasoning here for Zaeed, but if it involves his death, then I'm afraid you'll make two enemies here Holden" *He calmly says* "My reasoning here for him, is to show his lovely Empire, of who they truly are and where I want him to suffer a fate worse than death"

Edited by -Platinum-

3 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*Dax looks to Holden* "Felicity, likely the trader uses Fel, for short, give or take" *He shakes his head* "I don't have that much info on the girl, but all I know is that shes married, and has a lot of powerful friends, you and I, likely gonna make some strong enemies busting Zaeed out, the Wairths will be watching, but don't hold your breath, if Zaeed got into trouble with them, then likely he did something warrant this"

*Zaeed sighs* "Dax Ascension, named after, the damm people he was SUPPOSED TO PROTECT!!" *He snaps back* "I know who you are Dax, I was ready to help her, and she, I'm not stupid i know you two did something to her, and I'll play along for now, but as soon you get what you want, I'm walking out, I got a job to do, a chance to redeem myself

*Dax shakes his head, Ignoring Zaeeds spite* "I don't know your reasoning here for Zaeed, but if it involves his death, then I'm afraid you'll make two enemies here Holden" *He calmly says* "My reasoning here for him, is to show his lovely Empire, of who they truly are and where I want him to suffer a fate worse than death"

Zaeed And Zaeed alone would hear Felicity’s voice.

”Be quiet reader, and listen.” She says. “From this point forward you must be cunning and careful. Trust no one. For now simply find your way to this Remnant, I will contact you when the time is right to find what you have learned.”

16 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

"I suppose a quick test wouldn't hurt" he thought as he grabbed the machete wraith that seemed to be polished pretty well. He gave it a few swings to see how it felt like to use it. He didn't swing that fast as he didn't want to break anything.

-----

"Oooh...I have heard about the Tenno. They can be scary if they see you as their enemy. Although I haven't seen any tenno in person" he added as he inspected the Kraken he got from Kilan, not having any fingers on the trigger in order to not fire it. He made sure he wasn't looking into the barrel as he had a feeling that would be bad.

Polish drips from the blade. Apparently it was RIGHt in the middle of being polished. 

Your eyes catch something small darting behind one of the lockers.

——-

The Kraken is a standard issue. 

“Well apparently they have some traitor, but Tenno being mercenaries everyone wants the bounty.” Kilan says. “I doubt we have anything to worry about, but base protocol treats any outside weapons fire as grounds for raising the alarm. We don’t need to do anything till level three, at which point we are to create a defensive perimeter at our station.”

18 hours ago, DeathInDesguise456 said:

Ha'ruk waited patiently as the General issued orders. "Should we head to hanger seven then general?"

“Unless you have something else to requisition.” He says. “Heavy Lancers form up!”

The Lancers form two lines behind you.

Edited by Rakawan

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Unless you have something else to requisition.” He says. “Heavy Lancers form up!”

The Lancers form two lines behind you.

Ha’ruk said nothing and quietly marched to the hanger after the lancers formed up on him.

4 minutes ago, DeathInDesguise456 said:

Ha’ruk said nothing and quietly marched to the hanger after the lancers formed up on him.

Once aboard the ship Luc taps his wrist, displaying an image on the wall of the transpory.

”Target is one of Lech Kril’s Armories.” He says. “We’re hoping for a spare set of armor, maybe some weapons, get you guys outfitted properly. Resistance should be small scale, normally troopers and Lancers. Scans show a courier class vessel docked nearby. VIP may be on sight. If spotted orders are to identify and capture for interrogation.”

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Once aboard the ship Luc taps his wrist, displaying an image on the wall of the transpory.

”Target is one of Lech Kril’s Armories.” He says. “We’re hoping for a spare set of armor, maybe some weapons, get you guys outfitted properly. Resistance should be small scale, normally troopers and Lancers. Scans show a courier class vessel docked nearby. VIP may be on sight. If spotted orders are to identify and capture for interrogation.”

"Yes sir!" Ha'ruk said quickly. His mind began to rush of possible strategies that he could use for the assault.

7 minutes ago, DeathInDesguise456 said:

"Yes sir!" Ha'ruk said quickly. His mind began to rush of possible strategies that he could use for the assault.

The ship begins to shudder.

”Entering danger zone.” The pilot says. “Flak incoming.” 

“We will be inserting via cables.” Luc says. “Twenty foot drop, so keep a firm hand on the line unless you want a jolt. The distance won’t kill you, but it will sting if you let go.”

50 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The ship begins to shudder.

”Entering danger zone.” The pilot says. “Flak incoming.” 

“We will be inserting via cables.” Luc says. “Twenty foot drop, so keep a firm hand on the line unless you want a jolt. The distance won’t kill you, but it will sting if you let go.”

Ha'ruk listened carefully to the orders and nodded, he looked around to make sure everyone else was as well.

8 minutes ago, DeathInDesguise456 said:

Ha'ruk listened carefully to the orders and nodded, he looked around to make sure everyone else was as well.

The ship levels out and he rear hatch opens, cables dropping from a winch.

”Alright.” Luc says. “Roll out.”

He jumps down, his Manticore armor easily absorbing the shock. The Heavy Lancers begin sliding down the cables. 

Once on the ground Luc looks at you.

”Alright Captain.” He says. “Who’s on point, who has support and who is covering the rear?”

Edited by Rakawan

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Zaeed And Zaeed alone would hear Felicity’s voice.

”Be quiet reader, and listen.” She says. “From this point forward you must be cunning and careful. Trust no one. For now simply find your way to this Remnant, I will contact you when the time is right to find what you have learned.”

*He tries to think himself, perhaps that will somehow work, but he thinks to himself, hopeing she can hear* <Will do, I just need this Holden out the way, Dax can help me>

42 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The ship levels out and he rear hatch opens, cables dropping from a winch.

”Alright.” Luc says. “Roll out.”

He jumps down, his Manticore armor easily absorbing the shock. The Heavy Lancers begin sliding down the cables. 

Once on the ground Luc looks at you.

”Alright Captain.” He says. “Who’s on point, who has support and who is covering the rear?”

Ha'ruk slid down from the cable quickly. He thought carefully of what the squad would be made of. He pointed to HL18 "Your on point." He then moved to HL 11 "Your covering rear." Then finally he moved to the HL's holding Gorgons "Your going to be supporting us by suppresive fire. But if it turns into deadly fire then I'm okay with that as well." Ha'ruk laughed.

1 hour ago, DeathInDesguise456 said:

Ha'ruk slid down from the cable quickly. He thought carefully of what the squad would be made of. He pointed to HL18 "Your on point." He then moved to HL 11 "Your covering rear." Then finally he moved to the HL's holding Gorgons "Your going to be supporting us by suppresive fire. But if it turns into deadly fire then I'm okay with that as well." Ha'ruk laughed.

The other four take up the center position by you. 

“Interesting choice.” Luc says. “I would have put the shield bearers in front, but I can see the value on having a rifleman there.”

2 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He tries to think himself, perhaps that will somehow work, but he thinks to himself, hopeing she can hear* <Will do, I just need this Holden out the way, Dax can help me>

<Are you sure he can be trusted?> She asks over the newly forged mental link. 

18 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

((Holden has a hood on, there's no face to recognize, but I'll let that slide lol))

There is no response from the guarding forces. Your ship is able to dock without any problems.

20 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The other four take up the center position by you. 

“Interesting choice.” Luc says. “I would have put the shield bearers in front, but I can see the value on having a rifleman there.”

"If your intel is right we won't be needing shield bearers in front. We should be able to tear through everyone before then."

23 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

<Are you sure he can be trusted?> She asks over the newly forged mental link. 

There is no response from the guarding forces. Your ship is able to dock without any problems.

<With the right, sweet-talking, he'll do anything, perhaps you can use your Orokin charms, on him, surely works on me, but he's a bounty hunter, if someone pays him more, his trust is brought, so no, for now, keep an eye out for him> 

5 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Polish drips from the blade. Apparently it was RIGHt in the middle of being polished. 

Your eyes catch something small darting behind one of the lockers.

——-

The Kraken is a standard issue. 

“Well apparently they have some traitor, but Tenno being mercenaries everyone wants the bounty.” Kilan says. “I doubt we have anything to worry about, but base protocol treats any outside weapons fire as grounds for raising the alarm. We don’t need to do anything till level three, at which point we are to create a defensive perimeter at our station.”

Thraks carefully put back the Machete wraith as he didn't think that it was just recently polished. He hoped that no one would notice.

His attention got once again distracted as he thought he saw something move. He moved toward the locker and tried to move the locker slowly so he could see what was moving behind it. It could have been just a rat or something of that nature.

-----

"I see...So, we should stay here until it's over?" he asked to be sure.

((@-Platinum-))

Holden opens the airlock and on the other side is the interior of a well decorated ship. "Being promoted to Ambassador has its perks," Holden said, nodding for them to get in, "now let us depart."

The insides of the ship are sleek and silvery, with exotic flora decorating each corner. Strange pictures from a pre-Orokin era adorn its walls. A severed chain made of menacing looking, black iron links hangs from a mantlepiece, the ends of the chain seemingly scorched and warped by the Void.

A red pentagon loaded on screen, Holden's ship's cephalon. "Welcome back, sir. Greetings to you two as well."

12 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

((@-Platinum-))

Holden opens the airlock and on the other side is the interior of a well decorated ship. "Being promoted to Ambassador has its perks," Holden said, nodding for them to get in, "now let us depart."

The insides of the ship are sleek and silvery, with exotic flora decorating each corner. Strange pictures from a pre-Orokin era adorn its walls. A severed chain made of menacing looking, black iron links hangs from a mantlepiece, the ends of the chain seemingly scorched and warped by the Void.

A red pentagon loaded on screen, Holden's ship's cephalon. "Welcome back, sir. Greetings to you two as well."

*Dax nods* "I have to admit, Impressive ship" *He looks to Zaeed a bit, who appears to be in a world of his own, ignoring it, he moves closer to Holden* " Is there's a way off the ship? once you get what you need from the Trader I'll need him off the ship, So can we talk? I'll like to avoid bloodshed, even more so with a fellow Red Veil ally"

Edited by -Platinum-
Fixed Colors,Spelling and Errors

19 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Thraks carefully put back the Machete wraith as he didn't think that it was just recently polished. He hoped that no one would notice.

His attention got once again distracted as he thought he saw something move. He moved toward the locker and tried to move the locker slowly so he could see what was moving behind it. It could have been just a rat or something of that nature.

-----

"I see...So, we should stay here until it's over?" he asked to be sure.

You see a small bandage wrapped figure dart behind another locker. It appears only a few feet tall.

——

“For now.” Kilan says. 

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

You see a small bandage wrapped figure dart behind another locker. It appears only a few feet tall.

——

“For now.” Kilan says. 

"What the.." he unintentionally said out loud as he tried to stop the creature from running around the place.

----

"Got it" he said as he tried to find a big enough hiding spot for him that he could use as cover.

9 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*Dax nods* "I have to admit, Impressive ship" *He looks to Zaeed a bit, who appears to be in a world of his own, ignoring it, he moves closer to Holden* " Is there's a way off the ship? once you get what you need from the Trader I'll need him off the ship, So can we talk? I'll like to avoid bloodshed, even more so with a fellow Red Veil ally"

"We need to get Zaeed to his stash of Primed Relics first. I require..." Holden sighed, obviously against saying his next string of words, "...I require approximately 4 crates of 'Ballas' Turds'." Holden coughed. "It's not for me, of course. The real buyer wishes to remain anonymous, and has managed to be for years now."

Holden turned around to Zaeed. "You hear that? 'Ballas' Turds'. 4 crates. You know what I'm talking about; Cyrus is the one usually buying them off of you. If I get you to your stash, you can get them for me, right?"