Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can someone translate this ?

Askell91

The only thing I have come with is "maoorizeeo". I have used wiki to manually find the matching symbols, as well as then using TennoTyper. If you post "maoorizeeo" in TennoTyper, it will give the same symbols as you have posted. The only thing that comes to my mind is that it may sound like a phonetic "Mauricio", but that makes little to none sense, and I am most likely wrong :D
Where did you get this thing from?

Edited by Sangoma

1 minute ago, jupojupo1 said:

where did you find that? because the meaning is really interesting

What does it mean? 

And yes, OP, where did you find that? I'm bloodthirsty for more lore... The ghoul purge bounty rewards weren't enough for me. SPOILERS! The Apostasy Prologue just gave us stuff to speculate about, really. Prime Trailers are few spaced out. The Sacrifice doesn't look to be coming soon. I really need something to quench my thirst. 

I have tried deciphering Orokin language on Warframes, in the Void, in pictures, in some places on Ordis, but I just can't do it. (Yes, there are little flowers on Warframes that have Orokin writing in them. I had guessed that this is what makes them be able to be used the way they are since all of them have one. Excal and Nyx have them on their left shoulder, I believe. Maybe right. I think Volt's is on his head, but I need to look again. I could go on for a while figuring out where it is on each Warframe, but I assure you, without a skin, they all have one. I want to know what the writing in the flower says. Maybe it is some kind of neuroptic connection to the Lotus? Maybe this is how she speaks to us remotely? I don't know. I would like to think that this is a symbol etched in a Warframe that has some kind of power. Like it takes away their ability to think. That would be interesting...)

1 hour ago, KelsierSurvivor said:

What does it mean? 

And yes, OP, where did you find that? I'm bloodthirsty for more lore... The ghoul purge bounty rewards weren't enough for me. SPOILERS! The Apostasy Prologue just gave us stuff to speculate about, really. Prime Trailers are few spaced out. The Sacrifice doesn't look to be coming soon. I really need something to quench my thirst. 

I have tried deciphering Orokin language on Warframes, in the Void, in pictures, in some places on Ordis, but I just can't do it. (Yes, there are little flowers on Warframes that have Orokin writing in them. I had guessed that this is what makes them be able to be used the way they are since all of them have one. Excal and Nyx have them on their left shoulder, I believe. Maybe right. I think Volt's is on his head, but I need to look again. I could go on for a while figuring out where it is on each Warframe, but I assure you, without a skin, they all have one. I want to know what the writing in the flower says. Maybe it is some kind of neuroptic connection to the Lotus? Maybe this is how she speaks to us remotely? I don't know. I would like to think that this is a symbol etched in a Warframe that has some kind of power. Like it takes away their ability to think. That would be interesting...)

2 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

Where did this come from? 

1 hour ago, jupojupo1 said:

I need to know where did he get that from...

so it can have one meaning or another

PS: quick hint it can be something related to infested, damage or a place

The source is a support ticket from DE.Maurizio.

I was interested in what did it mean but seems like it's just his name as close he could translate it xD.

Sorry guys nothing realy important xd.