Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A n00b tries Warframe

Caloss2

Hi all, I wanted to share my experience of Warframe thus far, I've been creating Anarchy Online videos for a couple of years now and thought people might also enjoy my Warframe experience.

So fair warning I came into the game completely blind having not even read a basic guide, when I go n00b, I go full n00b... (you should never go full n00b) In the short time I have played, 7 days at the time of this posting, everyone has been very helpful despite my utter n00bness; which tells me essentially the Warframe community is a healthy helpful one.

Anyway 7 episodes in here's the first. (Yes I have gotten better... it would be hard to be worse )

Playlist so far https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xMEPfXjdWg&t=239s&list=PLaADp8PG0hwQvYuVGtJ3k6nFBpNM-flwa&index=1

Edited by Caloss2

Welcome to the Warframe Community. Feel free to ask questions and give your opinions, responses and discussions are usually civil unless the principle of "treat others they way you want to be treated" gets broken somewhere; however, after watching your video I can tell we're all going to get along just fine. And just so you know what kind of community we are, here are two videos that should give you an idea of the players you'll be playing with (I'm not putting this here to get this Youtuber views and subscribers, she just has the skill to sum up the idea of Warframe in a few minutes or less).

One of us.

Spoiler

The Dev team.

Spoiler

Oh, it's way more now. The Plains of Eidolon update nearly doubled the playerbase, even then this video was posted around half a year before that. 

Anyway, we're always happy to have new members in our ever-growing community. I hope (nay, I'm sure) you will have a great time here. 

Welcome to the party, Tenno! You’re going to love it here! Not only is the game likely to draw you in for years upon years of more content updates to come, but the already present amount of content is enough to keep you busy for the entire day! I play Warframe not just because of the loot, the weapons, the tedious grinding and farming, but the amazing community this game has to offer. If you’re ever bored, take a peek in region chat. You’ll soon find you’re sitting on top of a wholesome player base with hearts of gold. You fall down, and someone will pick you up and fight valiantly by your side. You will never be alone in this game. There will always be someone to lend a helping hand...

unless you set matchmaking to solo. LOL.