The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unvault: pricing , accesoire packs ?

Leechii

Heya Tennos. 

i would consider myself really hyped for the next unvault. Not because i want frost or ember rather for the Misa prime Syndana.

So i was just hitting up previous unvaults  to check the prices we will probably have to pay, and came to the bad conclusion that previous unvaults never had accecoire packs/accecoire packs with syndanas in it.

I was so hyped for the Syndana that i was willing to pay up to 40 euros for it. but seriously if the prices  and packs from previous unvaults are the same, im not gonna pay 50 euros/60 dollars to get a vaulted syndana. ( i own frost prime already and i dont wanna buy a overpriced framepack from wich i own 80% of the stuff only to get the syndana i want. 

Dont know why i make this thread. maybe my research was not good enough and there are accecoire packs, but somehow i hope i missed some info. 

lol, then not as many people will buy the PV. it's crappy but you gotta make the moneyz 

and yes, I know what you're gonna say. "but having an accessory pack would mean more people would buy that, instead of few people buying the whole thing just for the accessories" and I'll say to you that DE, in their own words, said that they don't even have an economist or someone who works on the pricing/amount of things, what do you expect XD  

The first unvault Pack in 2015 was $60 USD. Later on, the fire and ice packs were $40 USD each, and $60 for both. With the triple enrollment of Frost, Ember, and Loki this month, I’m estimating that the packs will virtually remain the same $40. The accessories packs are probably not going to happen.

EDIT: forgot about the Summer 2016 Mag unvault. Can’t remember if that was $50 or $60...

Edited by (XB1)OTF SERENiTY

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)OTF SERENiTY said:

The first unvault Pack in 2015 was $60 USD. Later on, the fire and ice packs were $40 USD each, and $60 for both. With the triple enrollment of Frost, Ember, and Loki this month, I’m estimating that the packs will virtually remain the same $40. The accessories packs are probably not going to happen.

EDIT: forgot about the Summer 2016 Mag unvault. Can’t remember if that was $50 or $60...

Can’t wait to grind Loki

• 4 weeks later...

A really nice adition would be to treat the atachement part of the prime pack separately.Like tennogen stuff.When the unvaulting happens u can buy just the syandana, shoulder pads, chest piece etc from that pack.When the prime access ends they can just remove them from the store.If i pay for example 50 euros for the accesories pack but i only want the chest piece because i dont like the looks of the syandana, or the shoulder piece.U can get the whole accesories pack cheaper at the current price and if u want them separetelly u pay with 5 euros more or so.So instead of buying the whole accesories pack for 50 euros just to get the misa prime syandana you can buy it separetelly for 25 euros.Would be in my book a win win for both sides.

1 minute ago, GrimDelta said:

A really nice adition would be to treat the atachement part of the prime pack separately.Like tennogen stuff.When the unvaulting happens u can buy just the syandana, shoulder pads, chest piece etc from that pack.When the prime access ends they can just remove them from the store.If i pay for example 50 euros for the accesories pack but i only want the chest piece because i dont like the looks of the syandana, or the shoulder piece.U can get the whole accesories pack cheaper at the current price and if u want them separetelly u pay with 5 euros more or so.So instead of buying the whole accesories pack for 50 euros just to get the misa prime syandana you can buy it separetelly for 25 euros.Would be in my book a win win for both sides.

But, I mean, there are no shoulder pads or chest pieces in this vault. It's just syandanas.

3 hours ago, Gildaramar said:

It's 6:42am est. the 6th. where are the prime pak prices!!

there wont be update till later afternoon around 12pm-3pm est, they dont do it at morning, morning people need take break, gotta take coffee and gotta prepare themself as soon as they enter office and etc 

I love this game, I love supporting it, however, I don't like spending money. That being said I'd drop $60 on Misa Prime alone, I've wanted that thing for years and thus far have missed every unvaulting it was included in.

42 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RanskyNoodles said:

*Edo Prime intensifies*

My Volt Prime would look so much better, than that Eos Prime garbage.

I love my Edo Prime. And that channeling effect though.

On 11/1/2018 at 4:33 PM, Leechii said:

Heya Tennos. 

i would consider myself really hyped for the next unvault. Not because i want frost or ember rather for the Misa prime Syndana.

So i was just hitting up previous unvaults  to check the prices we will probably have to pay, and came to the bad conclusion that previous unvaults never had accecoire packs/accecoire packs with syndanas in it.

I was so hyped for the Syndana that i was willing to pay up to 40 euros for it. but seriously if the prices  and packs from previous unvaults are the same, im not gonna pay 50 euros/60 dollars to get a vaulted syndana. ( i own frost prime already and i dont wanna buy a overpriced framepack from wich i own 80% of the stuff only to get the syndana i want. 

Dont know why i make this thread. maybe my research was not good enough and there are accecoire packs, but somehow i hope i missed some info. 

If i remember correctly last time the packs were 36€/40$ each.

still alot for pocketmoney plat and a syandana, barely worth if you miss the frame too. 

But since you are willing to pay 40 for the syandana alone i think you wont be disappointed from the lack of a separate accessory pack

my goal is to buy misa prime and targis for 20€ each, will never happen

Edited by JohnKable

On 1/12/2018 at 4:33 AM, Leechii said:

Heya Tennos. 

Why does literally every single unvault, people ask for this? Seriously. Please stop. 

DE have answered many times saying there is no accessories pack. I personally don't know why not, but just roll with it... 

It’s a vicious cycle of lusting after a fashion frame item for months and when it’s finally available in-game, the reality of aquireing it includes additional items/frames you already have. On one hand it’s frustrating but on the other, I feel like that’s the reason these items hold such much nostalgia. Due to these accessories only being available in packs, you see fewer people bouncing around the star chart with them. Imagine a world where ALL fashion frames were created equal, we would lose our individualty we spent hours in the arsenal putting together. 

Vote no to accessory packs, Tenno.