Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Player Auctions

sunneyred101

(I in no way intend to use this site!)

So a while back a friend brought PlayerAuctions to my attention. It always seemed fishy to me so I never used it nor will I. So I noticed that the site says it is selling Plat??? And at an incredibly low price. Is that a thing? If so why doesnt DE lay down the law? Again I will in no way use this site for any reason at all!

Edited by sunneyred101

Just now, MagPrime said:

Why?  The only way they would know is if you sent me a message, saying "I reported you11!!!!"

True but I cannot expose someone XD I honestly just can't go on with my day knowing that I ruined someone elses (even though they deserve it) as stupid as that sounds....

2 minutes ago, sunneyred101 said:

True but I cannot expose someone XD I honestly just can't go on with my day knowing that I ruined someone elses (even though they deserve it) as stupid as that sounds....

I think you have dozens of volunteers, so you've been unburdened with first person involvement.  

I dont think DE can do diddly squat legally speaking. Its just a website where people go to buy currency and items for any game. DE can how ever find and ban the people who use the site.

The major problem is that the people who sell plat on those sites buy plat with stolen credit cards.

And personally I think DE kinda brought it on themselves for making plat cost way more than it should be worth. Like if you want to spend $200 to get the best discount then it cost $12 to buy a single warframe. That or you just hope and prey to get a 50% coupon and if you are extremely lucky you might get a 75% coupon once a year.

And if you are a new player that isn't even aware of the coupons you can get then you're going to think its going to cost $15-20 to buy a single warframe and nothing else!

If DE was smart they would drop the price of plat in half and give out 20, 30, and 50% off coupons instead of 20, 50, and 75%. People would feel less inclined to wait to get a coupon and it would cut down on people feeling like websites like player auctions is the only place to get reasonably priced plat.