Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Reroll.

Estred

While we all dislike getting XP or Credits or a Coupon when we do not need them. What if we were given a once per week "Reroll" of our log in bonus? It may not do much but it could be fun. At least it gives the appearance of change/chance.

That's almost as good as choosing your reward. What is point?

the number of possible rewards and its almost as good? what defines almost and actually i think once a week we should beable to pick a reward.. because in 1 week u could get a single forma or a single raid key.. either 1 is not too op.. now i understand with a massive clan and stuff. however maybe u should need to play enough or something each week.

the number of possible rewards and its almost as good? what defines almost and actually i think once a week we should beable to pick a reward.. because in 1 week u could get a single forma or a single raid key.. either 1 is not too op.. now i understand with a massive clan and stuff. however maybe u should need to play enough or something each week.

I wouldn't perhaps the 1 reroll would have a 10% higher chance at a BP or something if you are on 3-Star rewards but nothing much. The point of the idea is adding a little more fun to logging in. If we as a player don't like a given reward, we can try again. Who is to say we may not just get the same reward again.

Basically I would rather Credits/XP over a Plat-Coupon currently so I would rather reroll a coupon even for just XP.

That's almost as good as choosing your reward. What is point?

I've got about 3 Glaive Blueprints, 3 Vauban Blueprints and 3 Banshee Blueprints I got from login reward I'd like to sell you that I have no use for . Oh wait. Or perhaps you'll offer me some small XP token that I can't put on my maxed primary or choose what primary that goes to? Oh right.

I've got about 3 Glaive Blueprints, 3 Vauban Blueprints and 3 Banshee Blueprints I got from login reward I'd like to sell you that I have no use for . Oh wait. Or perhaps you'll offer me some small XP token that I can't put on my maxed primary or choose what primary that goes to? Oh right.

I would be nice if the XP was say 15-25,000 and distributed across all non-level 30 weapons. It may be a lot per weapon or it may not, but at least you know you are gaining the XP.