Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Teleport

Vampirefreaks

Question

I would like to use ash's teleport as finisher but im in between is the finisher move that fatal teleport uses warframe's str ? or melee weapon's damage output on finisher's damage.. Could someone explain that knows how it works? The melee weapon mods, do they effect with teleport? Thanks in advance

Edited by Necrosamash

6 answers to this question

Regarding weapons mods, if you're looking to one shot stuff with teleport(with/without fatal teleport) it most likely depends on the weapon you're using, I partner my Ash's Teleport with a dagger using the mod "Covert Lethality" and one shots everything that can be hit with a finisher(I use it on both Fatal teleport and non-Fatal teleport builds).

Now about fatal teleport, (Someone correct me if I'm wrong) I think it does depends on Power STR, and is well suited for ash if you're using anything besides a dagger to get additional damage on finishers.

Edited by Valck

You don't actually need his Fatal Teleport augment to perform melee finishers on enemies with Teleport.

All the augment does is increase the damage and return 50% of the energy used.

If I recall the bonus damage is additive to base damage not multiplicative so it's a little underwhelming even with 249% Power Strength. Mods that improve the base attack speed of a weapon like Fury will increase the Finisher animation speed and Finishers damage is improved by Damage mods, the Combo Counter, Condition Overload and Crit.

...and Finishers don't proc status effects.

Edited by Xzorn