Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Questions relating to Set Mods

DwarfDownUnder.TTV

Question

Howdy, I apologize if this question has been asked in the past!

The questions relate to the synergy's of Set Mod bonuses and Exalted weapons as well as persistent channel effects (as I could not see any indication of them doing so)

1. Do set mods work with exalted weapons ? (Mainly referring to Wu Kong's Primal Fury and its synergies with the Gladiator set mods) I am aware of it's incompatibility with Acolyte mods such as blood rush but does the same ruling apply to these "lesser" bonuses ?

2. Set mod compatibility with channel effects ( Mainly abilities like Nezha's Fire Walker and the Auger Set). Through testing I have found that they do not seem to proc the bonuses and I was curious as to whether this was intentional or if perhaps it is bugged ?

Any and all help would be appreciated on these matters
-Hametsu

2 answers to this question

1- Gladiator Bonus works on Exalted Abilities.

From Wikia ; 

• From current testing, both the mod stats and the set bonus seem to affect exalted abilities that satisfy the required condition.

2- Augur effect only works with ability casts , not with drain of toggle abilities. Its intentional and works like Brief Respite.

From Wikia ; 

• Shields are only replenished from activating abilities. Constant Energy drain from channeling abilities or triggered drain such as Artemis Bow shots do not replenish Shields.

Edited by Aeon94