Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

frost prime coming back again.

Jim22

DE why just why do you need to bring frost prime back again yeah maybe his prime vault has misa prime but why does he need to come back we have been able to get him for free for the last 2-3 months.

it could have been nova prime,rhino prime,trinity prime,nyx prime,mag prime anything but frost prime.

Edited by Jim22

4 minutes ago, Jim22 said:

DE why just why do you need to bring frost prime back again yeah maybe his prime vault has misa prime but why does he need to come back we have been able to get him for free for the last 2-3 months..

Maybe cause not everyone has access to a credit card to get a Twitch Prime account?

Because a lot of people simply want Misa Prime (me included). I missed it last year and I'm super glad it's coming back again. Maybe you don't like it or you aren't interested in Prime Accessories at all but many people consider Misa to be the best looking Syandana out there, so DE know many unvaults will be sold. :)

PS: Sorry for my English, I'm not a native English speaker.

15 minutes ago, Jim22 said:

they could use there moms credit card because apperently thats what everyone does now days.

14 minutes ago, Jim22 said:

you can cancel it anytime.

Are these your best reasons for not bringing Frost prime back from vault ?

Not everyone was aware of Twitch Prime Trial or had access to someone's credit card. Accept it and move on.

2 minutes ago, xJust3M said:

Because a lot of people simply want Misa Prime (me included). I missed it last year and I'm super glad it's coming back again. Maybe you don't like it or you aren't interested in Prime Accessories at all but many people consider Misa to be the best looking Syandana out there, so DE know many unvaults will be sold. :)

Also this ^

Edited by Aeon94

1 minute ago, xJust3M said:

PS: Sorry for my English, I'm not a native English speaker.

what if his prime vault dosnt come with misa prime this time and its pyra prime?

Just now, Sean said:

It wouldn't have been any that you are mentioning and you are really ignoring the WHY of the current lineup.

Additionally, not everyone can use Twitch Prime due to country restrictions, payment restrictions, or just something else that is completely out of their control.

Hang on, is Nova prime being unvaulted too or am I missing something?

Yea I feel bringing back frost prime is fine. Its not like its just him,  its another warframe added to the unvault every time. Imo its pretty cool! 

Once a year, have a bunch of vaulted warframes become unvaulted and everyone is going crazy to get these warframes. Man if I was new to the game,  the excitement I'd get to farm these warframes would be over level 9'000! My clan would all be online and talking and what not lol, like a second Christmas xD. Most likely would find myself buying platinum to buy some warframe's I couldn't get from trade chat which will help DE bring us cooler updates to warframe. 

Oh and once you finally get the warframe you get that feeling of completion along with that satisfaction of showing off and making people want the warframe too lol, its pretty cool