Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I had an idea for a new Warframe...

(XBOX)SinisterSpektre

This is my first post on this forum, so forgive me if I've posted this in the wrong place.

So I had an idea for a new Warframe: Anhur, based on Egyptian mythology.

Passive: Kavat companions do 15% more damage, and have 15% more armor and health.  10% more damage with polearms.
Ability 1: Lion Strike
On initial trigger, melee damage charges the ability up to 100.  On second trigger, first melee attack does an extra percentage of damage based on the number.  Striking enemies at 100% forces the enemies back and causes additional damage to them and any enemies hit by thrown enemies.
Ability 2: Gust
With a swing of his exhalted lance, Anhur pushes back and knocks down enemies in a frontal cone.  Thrown enemies are disoriented and slowed.  As a support ability, when used on allies, gives the "Blessing of War" buff for 10 seconds, which slightly boosts damage dealt, improves armor, slightly improves speed (both movement and attack), and regenerates health and energy.
Ability 3: Sky Bearer
Anhur leaps towards his target and deals a finisher attack with his exhalted lance.  Ability is interrupted by any obstacles that stand in Anhur's way, including other enemies (which causes Anhur to attack the blocking enemy instead).
Ability 4: Lord of Lances
Anhur summons his exhalted lance.  Anhur's lance, when killing enemies with critical damage, causes the enemy to explode into a gust of wind, causing an area of effect damage to surrounding enemies, as well as knocking them down.

As I'm not an artist, I don't have any sort of sketch of what he would look like.  Or any idea, for that matter.

Edited by (XB1)SinisterSpektre