Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Graphic Glitches All over Warframe

Zeerid

When I play Warframe on my Laptop I have almost all the time these graphic glitches that already start in the login screen. Earlier my game would also crash after 10 seconds after start but that went away for some reason I can now play play normally. But the glitches won't go away and are really annoying. I already tried reinstalling turning of DirectX and all that stuff. Also my graphic settings are all turned down. Sometimes it disappears for like 2 minutes but then it comes back again. Also I think some things like Lephantis make it worse or Some abilities.

20180118174116_1.jpg
20180118174401_1.jpg
20180121121321_1.jpg
20180121154820_1.jpg
20180121154822_1.jpg
upload image

Maybe someone knows how I can fix this?

vor 12 Stunden schrieb NightmareT12:

This feels like your GPU is running somewhat hot, especially looking at the last couple of images with Banshee.

I thought about that too, so I used a Laptop cooler and turned all my graphic settings down, but it still happens :/

On 22/01/2018 at 10:59 PM, Zeerid said:

I thought about that too, so I used a Laptop cooler and turned all my graphic settings down, but it still happens :/

This looks and sounds like a classic driver crash.
Might want to post your laptop specs.

Edited by Carnage2K4

Limit your FPS to something low like 30 in the graphic settings and play for some time with it. Like already said, such an issue can happen when either a) the GPU is running too hot or b) it won't be much longer until it completely stops working.

You might also download a piece of software like MSI Afterburner to track your GPU's temperature. From personal experience I can tell you that these graphical glitches happen around the 70° to 80° Celsius mark.