Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New player. Really enjoying the game. But I won't be the first to call BS on this component.

(PSN)Black-Cat-Jinx

Argon Crystal is a pain to get when you're still having muscle aches, recovering from the long cryopod inactivity. And then, a week later or so, on a slightly higher Mastery Rank, you take the first few steps in the eerie halls of the Void Towers. You may or may not find an argon crystal node. The corrupted may or may not carry some on themselves. But you got there. Maroo will ocassionally send you on some fetch mission there too, for your own benefit - of course. Just have your parcour boots on. And so, the moment you stop building rage and frustration over it will be the moment you'll not even bat an eyelash at the sight of 20 argon crystals about to decay in your inventory.

Now to the other part. I understand. We live in the era of high speed. We want everything accessible right as we launch the game. Easy to get. Easy to understand. Easy to craft. Easy. Then we can finally feel entitled to say the game is boring. Non-challenging. Etc.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)FlameBoss57192 said:

I don’t know why but reading this reminded me that once my friend got SIX argon crystals from ONE MISSION like.. HOW

Clear out a Void mission completely and roll reasonably well on RNG for drops. Not too uncommon.

On 1/22/2018 at 1:29 PM, NovusNova said:

Argon Crystals also drop from enemies and from argon resource points in the void.

They aren't an alert only resource like nitain, which has alerts 4 times a day (which technically you can farm from sabotage caches but a lot of people don't feel doing that is worth it as they feel the drop rate is too low). 

I may add, if you go to teshub in the void, get limbo with a minimum duration of your 4th, and max strength, you will be breaking all caches, and open all lockers, visit all rooms, you will end up minimum with 2 Arg. Cryst without a booster plus tons of ferrite. one on run, i got once 16 Arg cryst.

24 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

I may add, if you go to teshub in the void, get limbo with a minimum duration of your 4th, and max strength, you will be breaking all caches, and open all lockers, visit all rooms, you will end up minimum with 2 Arg. Cryst without a booster plus tons of ferrite. one on run, i got once 16 Arg cryst.

Read the title. "New Player". Almost all players panic at the beginning a bit. Too much to do, too little owned, too little known and there are no Cell Arrays on Venus. I'm relatively new player too, I just went through that. Specialized builds, particular warframes, certain locations - they don't help, quite the contrary, they add to the panic. "I don't know who Limbo is/I can't get Limbo parts". "I can't reach Teshub". "AAAAARGH! I'll NEVER get Argon Crystals!"

3 minutes ago, Himenoinu said:

Read the title. "New Player". Almost all players panic at the beginning a bit. Too much to do, too little owned, too little known and there are no Cell Arrays on Venus. I'm relatively new player too, I just went through that. Specialized builds, particular warframes, certain locations - they don't help, quite the contrary, they add to the panic. "I don't know who Limbo is/I can't get Limbo parts". "I can't reach Teshub". "AAAAARGH! I'll NEVER get Argon Crystals!"

lots of new players asked for taxi or help to get argon on XBOX , and a lot of players help

I am pretty sure it's the same case on PC. a lot of players will help too as warframe community is a great one

Edited by (XB1)Oussii

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

lots of new players asked for taxi or help to get argon on XBOX , and a lot of players help

I am pretty sure it's the same case on PC. a lot of players will help too as warframe community is a great one

Yeah, it's the same. For some weird reason, Warframe community's is horribly helpfull.

But then again, I'm thinking: The Void. It's related to the lore of warframe. You can't really look at the star chart as if it's a mall and you just need directions for the shoes department. I wouldn't take my newbie friends to level on Berehynia when they're fresh out of the pods and I would encourage them to try building the weapons that don't require materials they can obtain yet (as it's the only time when some of them won't feel just like MR fodder).

57 minutes ago, Himenoinu said:

Yeah, it's the same. For some weird reason, Warframe community's is horribly helpfull.

But then again, I'm thinking: The Void. It's related to the lore of warframe. You can't really look at the star chart as if it's a mall and you just need directions for the shoes department. I wouldn't take my newbie friends to level on Berehynia when they're fresh out of the pods and I would encourage them to try building the weapons that don't require materials they can obtain yet (as it's the only time when some of them won't feel just like MR fodder).

Some exceptional cases need exceptional measures

If he badly needs AC, then you should taxi him

Here's another new player question. I'm working on dojo with my currently two clan mates.

I notice that the generator rooms have multiple levels that you can access by wall running.

Does the game allow you to stack your generator rooms? I know I'll need to add a second generator room before our little hide away can grow much bigger. The fact that you can run up the wall and find another door...and another, makes me feel like at least they intended this function at some point in the past.