The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Juggernaut spawns

TinySuperSalad

5 minutes ago, NZ_CodeBlue said:

Is there a limit to how many times the juggernaut spawn for the player?

I just need 2 more for Inaros and after my third kill, I've done 20+ derelict runs and no spawns :(

Try doing a map on eris, you can normally get them to spawn pretty easy seeing as it's the 'infested planet', derelict is pretty hard to get them to spawn on in my experience.

Edited by LSG501

1 minute ago, LSG501 said:

Try doing eris, you can normally get them to spawn pretty easy seeing as it's the 'infested planet'.

Haven't unlocked eris cause I had trouble with Lephantis and no one wasnts to help in LFG

Just now, Orabell said:

One per mission, you have to kill enough infested to lure him out.

I know. This isn't my first hunt for them >.<

Edited by NZ_CodeBlue

vor 3 Minuten schrieb NZ_CodeBlue:

Haven't unlocked eris cause I had trouble with Lephantis and no one wasnts to help in LFG

I know. This isn't my first hunt for them >.<

It was the answer to your Question:

vor 9 Minuten schrieb NZ_CodeBlue:

Is there a limit to how many times the juggernaut spawn for the player?

I just need 2 more for Inaros and after my third kill, I've done 20+ derelict runs and no spawns :(

There is no limit, it spawns once per mission. 

46 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

They spawn only once per mission. They only spawn in Eris and the Derelict.

Untrue. Its any infested mission - had one spawn the other day on a Mars Invasion.

To the OP: Do derelict capture missions but don't kill any infested until the capture target is down. The Juggernaut is guaranteed to roar when the capture is done so then kill all the infested you aggro'd in your path.

Edited by Cryptix123

4 minutes ago, Cryptix123 said:

Untrue. Its any infested mission - had one spawn the other day on a Mars Invasion.

To the OP: Do derelict capture missions but don't kill any infested until the capture target is down. The Juggernaut is guaranteed to roar when the capture is done so then kill all the infested you aggro'd in your path.

That's what I've been doing on my first three kill today.

It's not working anymore. Up to 35+ runs now.

Just killed Lephantis and one spawned there while I was just running towards without killing anything yet >.<
I think it's bugged on me somehow.

1 minute ago, NZ_CodeBlue said:

That's what I've been doing on my first three kill today.

It's not working anymore. Up to 35+ runs now.

Just killed Lephantis and one spawned there while I was just running towards without killing anything yet >.<
I think it's bugged on me somehow.

Really? That's weird. Try doing a capture mission on Eris (look on recruiting chat, there's generally always someone willing to ferry players doing Sands). If that still doesn't work submit a support ticket. Are you sure you just didn't hear the Juggernaut? There was a bug I was suffering from when I did sands where only the host got Lotus' warnings about the juggernaut.

1 minute ago, Cryptix123 said:

Really? That's weird. Try doing a capture mission on Eris (look on recruiting chat, there's generally always someone willing to ferry players doing Sands). If that still doesn't work submit a support ticket. Are you sure you just didn't hear the Juggernaut? There was a bug I was suffering from when I did sands where only the host got Lotus' warnings about the juggernaut.

I've been doing solo since no one else wants to do derelict cause it cost a key per run.

Edit, I've going to slowly do eris and see if I can force spawn it somewhere >.<

Edited by NZ_CodeBlue

ERIS is always better spawns

1. likely to spawn more than derelict

2. likely to kill enough enemies to get the spawn

3. likely to be in the right place when it spawns

4. likely for rest of public team to kill him and get the drop without spending 30 mins in the derelict

8 minutes ago, NZ_CodeBlue said:

I've been doing solo since no one else wants to do derelict cause it cost a key per run.

Whaat? derelict keys cost like almost nothing. Also only one player is using up a key.

Try recruiting chat, there is always someone looking for lephantis and ODS team (i don't count ODD as juggie is not spawning on defense)

Edited by puciate

2 minutes ago, puciate said:

Whaat? derelict keys cost like almost nothing. Also only one player is using up a key.

Try recruiting chat, there is always someone looking for lephantis and ODS team (i don't count ODD as juggie is not spawning on defense)

Done it. just using my last few keys on derelict. Still no spawns. Going to do unlock eris nodes later.