Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The latest update ended up my game

(XBOX)Oussii

On 25.1.2018. at 5:16 AM, DarkRuler2500 said:

Need some end-game planet finally.
I've been saying this for aofges.

I thought Kuva fortress will be something like that before it was released but it turned out to be whole lot of nothing.

1 hour ago, RistN said:

I thought Kuva fortress will be something like that before it was released but it turned out to be whole lot of nothing.

So glad it wasn't.  Hate that tileset.  It got old just getting the mods they put there.  Void was alright as it's a great tileset, but Fissures offer more variety.  Did you farm for the Hema?  So annoying going to the same place over and over.

30 minutes ago, PatternistSlave said:

So glad it wasn't.  Hate that tileset.  It got old just getting the mods they put there.  Void was alright as it's a great tileset, but Fissures offer more variety.  Did you farm for the Hema?  So annoying going to the same place over and over.

I just said that I was expecting there would finally be some high lvl planet when there was only talk about Kuva fortress.

But I wouldn't call Kuva fortress old.Its a new tileset and more complicated than any other.Maybe it's just me tho because I never did mindless stance mod farms.And I don't think you can compare couple of days farming one mod on one tileset with years of farming Prime parts in Void and then call it old. 

As for ODD..I farmed there mutagen much and Ember bp much more.It is not that much of a comparison also casuse its a smallest tileset being Defence(kind of stationary) mission.It is same as any Def map I guess no matter how many times I did it.

4 hours ago, RistN said:

I just said that I was expecting there would finally be some high lvl planet when there was only talk about Kuva fortress.

But I wouldn't call Kuva fortress old.Its a new tileset and more complicated than any other.Maybe it's just me tho because I never did mindless stance mod farms.And I don't think you can compare couple of days farming one mod on one tileset with years of farming Prime parts in Void and then call it old. 

As for ODD..I farmed there mutagen much and Ember bp much more.It is not that much of a comparison also casuse its a smallest tileset being Defence(kind of stationary) mission.It is same as any Def map I guess no matter how many times I did it.

"got old" as in tired.  Monotonous.  Tedious.  Repetitive.  It would be a nightmare to me for that to be "endgame".  What I want is variety.  I liked Void survivals a lot, but Fissures add variety to what otherwise becomes stale quickly.  I like PoE a lot, but don't want to go there all the time.  An "endgame planet" would get really monotonous/tedious/repetitive/stale really quickly.