Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Event, Pliz

jpvi1207

I am pretty positive that they said in the latest livestream that there was going to be an event this weekend. It is for unlocking the new grineer settlements tilesets.

But be warned, if we fail the mission, those tilesets do NOT get unlocked, and we have to wait even longer.

didn't they say there was going to be one this weekend?

o wait a bunch of stupid ppl don't watch livestreams for some reason....

Uh.... there seems to be some "stupid ppl" that can't check the date the Livestream was done.

They said there will be an event "coming up" that has to do with finding the settlements, but they never said it was THIS weekend. The only actual event announced was Double XP and that was this past weekend.

i think the problem is that the OP is not giving a soultion for what he wants.. he posts a problem and that is all. it sounds like hes just here to complain... the thing that could change about this post.. to seem like less *@##$ing..

everytime you post an idea make sure u add a soultion.. and by this i mean you say " there should be an event for xx" not just "I WANT AN EVENT" because you sound like a child who wants a candy bar and has no god damn reason why he/she should get it

i think the problem is that the OP is not giving a soultion for what he wants.. he posts a problem and that is all. it sounds like hes just here to complain... the thing that could change about this post.. to seem like less *@##$ing..

everytime you post an idea make sure u add a soultion.. and by this i mean you say " there should be an event for xx" not just "I WANT AN EVENT" because you sound like a child who wants a candy bar and has no god damn reason why he/she should get it

well when i ever try to say i want something (even randomly) from an event, people start complaining for X and Y situations, that it would be unfair and bla bla bla, you get my  point? ill leave to the DE what the prize should be, i just know that events are very fun and that i enjoy them alot

its not the point about giving soultions... ur hiding the fact that u just want an event.. if u wnat people not to *@##$ at you.. hide it between the lines of soultions and stuff.. less people will complain.

not sure why people hate the idea of another event (there is one this weekend too)