Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Cosmetics (And how unfair they are)

(XBOX)Wyvris

We all know and love our skins and helmets, sadly there are a few frames that don't have very many. 

I'm a devoted Nidus player, no matter the mission I will probably be on my Nidus. The lack of customization for Nidus makes it really hard to make him look how I want him to. Some frames have a TON of cosmetics, one of which being Excalibur with a total of 20 (Skins and Helmets) but you have frames that have almost none, Nidus and Nezha (Having 1 and 3 respectively)

I was hoping Tennogen would fix this but it's just more skins for the same 10-15 or so Warframes, some even getting multiple in one round of Tennogen!

I know that there are favorite frames but this is just unfair to the frames people don't play, I've seen some amazing skins and helmets for Nidus but yet none have been added into the game! This could be the point of him being "new" but both Octavia and Titania have more cosmetics than him! 

All I want is a bit of diversity in my frames DE, I don't want 20 different cosmetics on Nidus, I just want to have the ability to make my Nidus look unique.  

PS- Sorry if the title was a little click-bait

That's life.

Try finding 3rd party fender flare kits for your 1930s Polish automobile, it's not gonna happen. No one wants them so they don't get made, unless there's a superfan out there who wants to.

If I had someone to teach me to sculpt worth a damn, I'd be pumping out the Banshee skins.

Edited by MechaTails

For Tennogen, a its more such players waiting on the meshes and resources being loaded and then submissions getting good enough to be accepted in a later patch. During that last Devstream, DE mentioned that after working on the Nezha Deluxe, one of the contractors might be giving Nidus a try; I would keep an eye out on their work. Might be some neat stuff coming in time. As for Immortal skins, perhaps Baro will carry one eventually as he recently did for Hydroid and Zephyr. Wouldn't mind seeing a Proto-skin for Nidus down the road either honestly.

Give it time. I have no doubt DE intend to give you all the cosmetic goodies you desire.

But Nidus is very recent, and thus DE is waiting a bit before they make any themselves, and release the Models/Meshes necessary for Tennogen to make them.

I, personally, am waiting for some sort of Skin or Armor to fill out my Inaros's silhouette. He has broad shoulders, not-thin arms and legs, but a waist a supermodel would literally die for. Really feels awkward when I play him as a tank, and he sits there looking like a scarecrow.

Eventually skins for frames will come out, it is always just a matter of time. Also for things like tennogen (and tell me if I am wrong), these are skins designed by players, so naturally usually the best will be chosen to be created, there may be other good skins and those may be put on hold for another tennogen. But in the end, it is extremely likely that DE tries to give us the best and it may just take a bit of time.