Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator Hood Customization

Owmion

I know devs have a lot to fix and add, but still,I'll post this. Wouldn't it be cool if we could open and/or close the hood of operator in the middle of the game. Sometimes you want to close your hood and enter battle just like that, with your Hood closed (or Helmet on). Is this even possible ? 

It'd be cool as heck. Like " In Combat / Out of Combat " status , so hoods automatically open up when out of combat / close when in combat.

I really want it to be implemented but I'd rather DE to focus on more important stuff  :)

Edited by Aeon94

1 hour ago, Zaruken said:

I don't really like the closed hood but this is a cool idea! :awe:

Yeah some Hoods are really cool when opened :awkward:But  what I mean is, for example Open/Close function with a keybinding. Simple. Press "insert any key" to open the hood. 

1 hour ago, Igni said:

I dont mind it IF its option to turn off. Cause i never like my hood closed. I will just turn of the feature. but forcing closed hood in combat for everyone isnt good in my opinion 

There are more customizations on the way. Maybe you'll get the hood you need :smile:

1 hour ago, Omni_Owm said:

There are more customizations on the way. Maybe you'll get the hood you need :smile:

I hope so... i am using varida hood opened which seems like a big scarf and its cool. i cant get used to any other hood. opened or closed... so hope to get some new awesome stuff ^^