Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets make Conclave Great a... Lets make it a EXTASYBANGERFEELGOODMASTERPIECE!!

0Z3R0

Conclave is a NIGHTMARE!
Its not playable and it is not balanced!
Everyone hates it so much that they could
go and play Doom (zero point one) instead of Conclave in Warframe!:sleep:

Right?:clap:

Actually i have had few good moments in conclave where i could stand up and say: WHUARAYAAAAAI! Got that ****** ***** ******! YAI!:awe::devil::laugh::highfive::inlove:

That is what PVP is about... im getting so much more emotion out of playing PVP than.. you know killing hordes of mobs to get affinity and some stuff to  get  some other stuff to make some more stuff... and then Unique while doing my stuff.:devil:
Even tho this is great! Because warframe lets me do whatever i like. Without punishing me for being wrong and ...all... (where is that Jesus sign btw?)

However when i first tried Conclave i was so wrong...,,,,,,,,,,,,, (like those comas here)

After doing all those side missions i can now... pew pew all those nawbs here with my Valkyr HYSTERIA.:devil::devil::devil::crylaugh:

Someone just one shot me... at firggin spawn?
and again? .... AGAIN? OKAY NOW IM ...... AGAIN?!!!!!

So regular mods will not work in conclaive... oh yeah... i have no heatlh nor energy.
I AM DISSAPOINTED!

however i should be... if they would it would be... well LSD? Some more LSD?

So we are having a really Good hack and slash in third person, while making a custom build for chosen SPace Ninja expierence!
However we are not loving the PVP part!

It feels unbalanced, yet disabling and really disappointing!

That is why this thread appears here.

REAL STUFF: Down here!

1) Match Making:

Spawning on a random map is not the best but okay... with not much Conclave players i can dig that issue.

2) MAPS: Even if they are... im not feeling it. Maps should be way more accurate and tested with WF abilities.. More with movement.
Different actions like: Bullet jump must be calculated and create a pattern in player movements that are somewhat predictable.
This means: by moving to certain place and using bullet jump i can benefit by having a good escape or advantage on vision etc.
However those movements as they occur as a pattern will become predictable. Therefore create invisible but good play-ground for players.
ETC.

EXAMPLE: S4 league: Game with TERRIBAD graphics and tons of hackers... old as hell. Its a miracle but still possibly have players.
Because of really good map design that is combined precisely with player movement possibilities and creating good patterns.

Maps also should be really an art-piece as players are supposed to play them over and over and over again.

3) Abilities: Most Warframe abilities are really not balanced for PVP and making them abandoned in PVP by having no Energy to use them is not a solution.
Im really not going to get into ot as is this is no even a one thread but multi thread material.

However: nerf the hell out of some and make others more viable. Also let players use mods: Split mods like you can have 3 ability mod installed but they are heavily nerfed. Besides conclaive mods. So player can use his/her PVE gains to have little improvemet on pvp.

However:
Frost ball is GODLIKE in PVP and ruins alot of it... so consider nerf.
Somone was QQ abut Vlkyr hysteria: Well its low range melee attack.. well mby nerf so she wont take bullet damage but will take melee damage.
Ash invi is not really useful if he hardly ever can use it and its low duration... make it more usable but nerf so he cannot attack while invi... or is it so allready?
Mesa for example is well pretty well balanced for pvp.. but thers like million things going on.

REMEMBER: ALOT OF GAMES HAVE DONE IT! Thousands of skills balanced for PVP.

4) Movement and Durability: WF approach to movement is: Lose durability/gain movement. Seems good but for alot of frames this is bull****.
Some frames are all ready losing their movement and also durability because they have stronk abilities... can they actually use or atm "should be able to use" their abilities in conclaive?
So pasicly frames with either good movement or durability should be only picks. As ones can shift between those via Conclave mods,
Lets be honest PVP is all about teamplay: NOT

Some of the movement abilities like bulletjump should be reworked. Lower bulletjump range.. i would love to have side dash tho. etc.

5) PLAYERS. There is alot players who think as i do.

Warframe has good engine, good ... really damn good potential to be really good PVP game.
BUMP this thread to the heaven with your ideas and send postcards with 100EUR bills to devs to make it happen!

i WONT STOP IMPROVING AND LEARNING TO MAKE NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS.

ty ALL.

I would have to say that I like most of your ideas, the only problem is that most people who play warframe simply don't like PvP games (at least from what I have found), so if they started to pump a lot of their resources into conclave people would be really mad. (We already saw what happened last year with the conclave events). I would love to see conclave expand, since I genuinely do enjoy the mode, I just can't see it happening.

5 minutes ago, Ogarra_Remaellus said:

Conclave is not needed for core game, so it could be in any state and it would still be unplayed.

I dont disagree but you can go back to your FarmFrame... this thread is for those who want some PVP action that makes heart pump besides running around with Ember Prime with a billow and 5 cups of coffee.

Did not mean to be offensive... but get it?

23 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

I would have to say that I like most of your ideas, the only problem is that most people who play warframe simply don't like PvP games (at least from what I have found), so if they started to pump a lot of their resources into conclave people would be really mad. (We already saw what happened last year with the conclave events). I would love to see conclave expand, since I genuinely do enjoy the mode, I just can't see it happening.

Well i used to love 4 simple games:
1) Borderlands: Witch warframe has so many similarities that i could start a concpiracy theory.
2) S4league: Third person shooter that is way more active and fun than your normal FPS shooter. I would play CS if it would not feel so **** numb.
WF has most of its benefits allready but much more... needs tweaking.
3) Aion/POE: Farm, grind, rng loots and hopes to be best of the best... Well dopamine examination... WF has it.
4) Dota: Well created heroes and team play with millions of possibilities that can and is attracting new players every day. WF could have it.

WF has like pretty much everything to attract all players from all those types... however fails badly on PVP.

However PVP is something that gives you new oppurunity and high emotuns every time.
While farm can be awsome but at some point players even if they love the game... feel no reason to play it anymore..
Once they have all farm done.

Edited by 0Z3R0

2 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

Inb4 mods remove the Megathread tag

EDIT: PvP in a game like Warframe is pretty much destined to fail in any form. It's really hard to balance games like this. 

It is simply not true.
Games that have seemingly way... i would say 1000 times more chaos in their possibilities have been balanced.
If WF would balance its PVP and make it IF EVEN NOT BEST BALANCED but fun for players it would be kinda Revolution. lol

1 hour ago, 0Z3R0 said:

Match Making:
Spawning on a random map is not the best but okay... with not much Conclave players i can dig that issue.

A server browser would be the ideal fix, it should show all matches going on, region, server motd, ping to host, and player count (even full matches should be shown with a simple [8/8] so people could see if there are running lobbies with no spots avalaible)

Abilities: Most Warframe abilities are really not balanced for PVP and making them abandoned in PVP by having no Energy to use them is not a solution.
Im really not going to get into ot as is this is no even a one thread but multi thread material.

There's a passive energy gain (which can be sacrificed for extra mobility when using No Current Leap) and there's also energy orbs granting 25 energy each, which gets doubled during energy surge. There's also follow through, which adds a small amount of energy on respawn and surplus diverters, which grants energy whenever your shields get full after being depleted. Saying that there's no energy to use abilities is nothing but exaggeration.

However: nerf the hell out of some and make others more viable. Also let players use mods: Split mods like you can have 3 ability mod installed but they are heavily nerfed. Besides conclaive mods. So player can use his/her PVE gains to have little improvemet on pvp.

PvE mods have no downsides (except for corrupted ones), so being able to equip them in PvP would make nothing but break balance.

However:
Frost ball is GODLIKE in PVP and ruins alot of it... so consider nerf.

It has limited hp and a huge hitbox, you can easily destroy it from a safe place without the frost ever noticing you're attacking his ice bunker. 

Somone was QQ abut Vlkyr hysteria: Well its low range melee attack.. well mby nerf so she wont take bullet damage but will take melee damage.

Since valkyr already gets damage reduction from any attack, and given her damage output in melee range, a change like that would be actually a huge buff, which is not needed.

Ash invi is not really useful if he hardly ever can use it and its low duration... make it more usable but nerf so he cannot attack while invi... or is it so allready?

The mobility gain during smoke screen is really helpful to reposition or run away, the low duration is entirely justified, imo.

Movement and Durability: WF approach to movement is: Lose durability/gain movement. Seems good but for alot of frames this is bull****.

Some frames are all ready losing their movement and also durability because they have stronk abilities...

Could you point some examples? When you're giving feedback that's the least you can do.

can they actually use or atm "should be able to use" their abilities in conclaive?

Removing the abilities of some warframes and leaving other with them makes no sense. Removing skills entirely is removing a core mechanic of warframe from warframe's pvp, so it doesn't make any sense either.

So pasicly frames with either good movement or durability should be only picks.

That seems to be the case atm.

As ones can shift between those via Conclave mods,

I see nothing wrong on being able to change my warframe to fit my expextations of it or a slightly different gameplay from it's unmodded version.

Lets be honest PVP is all about teamplay: NOT

Team DeathMatch, Capture the Cephalon and Lunaro want to say hello despite being less played than Annihiliation

Some of the movement abilities like bulletjump should be reworked. Lower bulletjump range.. i would love to have side dash tho. etc.

Bullet jump range is affected by your mobility stats, where a value of 1.0 is the base pve mobility. Some frames already feature a lower mobility to compensate their increased durability.

PLAYERS. There is alot players who think as i do.

There's also players who actually play conclave and enjoy it's unique gameplay, hence disagree with you.

Edited by Stormdragon