The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Knightness Texture change!?!?

kowalsky386

So as of U 22.11.1 textures on knightness skin has been changed. What this change did is removing all cool bling she had. Am i the only one who wants firs version of the skin? I mean thats what she looked like in workshop as well as for the first week in game! Now she looks much worse! So im asking @Rekkou Her look post this hotfix is how you intended for skin to look like? Coz colors are nothing like in workshop!

Edited by kowalsky386

Sorry, but this is how the skin intended to look. Some changes are made pre-release that doesn't end up as expected. I've asked DE to change it before release, but for some reason, they only allow it after it was released

It was changed because the old version has too much bling it overrides the base color with environmental reflection. On the old version, it's impossible to have a white color which invalidated the holy knight theme of the skin. The current one has lighter base color so white color can be achieved.

Sorry to disappoint you. This won't happen again in the future because this will be the last time i made this type of skin.

I've talked to DE about this matter, you can try asking them for a refund.

42 minutes ago, Rekkou said:

Sorry, but this is how the skin intended to look. Some changes are made pre-release that doesn't end up as expected. I've asked DE to change it before release, but for some reason, they only allow it after it was released

It was changed because the old version has too much bling it overrides the base color with environmental reflection. On the old version, it's impossible to have a white color which invalidated the holy knight theme of the skin. The current one has lighter base color so white color can be achieved.

Sorry to disappoint you. This won't happen again in the future because this will be the last time i made this type of skin.

Personally I much prefer the new version. Looks fantastic, and will look forward to see what you create next. 

On 07/02/2018 at 11:02 PM, Rekkou said:

feels like refunds are beyond DE's control now, because steam refund rules on these types of purchase

On 07/02/2018 at 3:02 PM, Rekkou said:

Wait, so never a chance of a knightly Frost version? So much disappoint.