Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Enought Skill Slot...

Chaosdreamer

maybe, but i dont think it will be in the way of more mod slots. if anything, ill bet we get something new, along the line of the aura slot but with something else.

or perhaps a new resource material that allows us to reset polarities after X polarities for more mod slots. *trollface*

Edited by AureusVulpes

Hello, with almost all of my frame i have the same problem the amount of skill slot we have...

I wanted to potato my frame but is kinda useless since i wont be able so put more 

will be theire more slot in U10?

Maybe give us an idea of what mods you want to use on your frame and for what purpose... some games don't even need you to have all mods slots filled.

One thing you an do (if you haven't already) is polarize one or two of your ability slots to a different polarization. I never carry more that two abilities at a time (no matter what frame I use), so then you can use the newly polarized slots for other mods....

He wants to have 4 skills, Rush, Vitality, Redirection, Fast Deflection, Constitution, Steel Fiber, Continuity, Flow, Streamline, Fortitude, Quick Rest, Marathon and Focus on one frame. In other words he wants to be able to put all mods on a frame through the use of lots of Forma to become the master of all trades.

Edited by AlchemistMute

He wants to have 4 skills, Rush, Vitality, Redirection, Fast Deflection, Constitution, Steel Fiber, Continuity, Flow, Streamline, Fortitude, Quick Rest, Marathon and Focus on one frame. In other words he wants to be able to put all mods on a frame through the use of lots of Forma to become the master of all trades.

No , just be able to use the rest of the point left after using potato

Now you have like 74 point mod , but not enought slot for put more...

No , just be able to use the rest of the point left after using potato

Now you have like 74 point mod , but not enought slot for put more...

Through the use of Forma, you can pretty much put all that. This issue never ends. Add four more slots, you Forma to put the mods in and you have leftover points. So you add more slots. And it repeats.

The limit to the slots are there so you can have different builds.

If you can place every mod into the warframe, it would defeat the purpose of the mod system.

This - however there are mods I'd like to use, but I don't because they are too situational.

I think we should be able to add new mod slots with platinum (like new inventory slots) but they will be either crazy expensive (100 plat per) or with a new, unique, extra-mod-slots-only polarity that doubles or triples the value of the mod. I'd probably go for the latter because I wouldn't want an 8 year old whose parents buy them everything, to buy them unlimited platinum and they can troll everyone with a friggin max thunderbolt. Just a thought