Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr's New Air Burst May be TOO Much Ragdoll

(PSN)xX-GunHound-Xx

So, from dive bombing into the murky waters that the Warframe Forums, I have come to find out, that Air Burst's mechanic being used just for the sake of rag doll, might be going over into the realm of too much of a good thing. Actually, I'm pretty sure her entire kit besides Turbulence rag dolls enemies.

Now, I may not know the whole synopsis of Air Burst considering that it's not out yet and an explanation for its functionality has been mildly vague, but if I can assume without making a total a.s.s out of myself, but would it be better if Air Burst offered another form of utility, zero gravity utilitiy.

It'll offer her some nice quick CC without that being tied strictly to her 4th.

Her passive is something similar. And since she's the air frame, manipulating the air around her enemies by making them light as a feather (pun totally intended) would be sound and thematically relative.

I also understand that this would be similar to Rhinos 4, but perhaps the duration can be halved and range obviously smaller.

The problem with it is that it's the wrong direction of CC; since they're keeping Dive Bomb in the mix, if the ability pulled enemies in towards the point of impact you could combo in the Dive Bomb on the grouped up enemies. That, at least, would give it some function with the rest of her kit. As it is, you're not exactly wrong... Too much throwing enemies around is kind of pointless.

Zephyr's problem with her two CC abilities so far has been reliability in the effect it has on enemies, where the scattering and ragdoll is either too much or not enough. While the new ability is good for applying a direct effect on enemies, it's that same kind of unreliable effect. Could be good for a Condition Overload melee build though...