Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rewards from top-level quests like Survival and Interception

BAKER-Hunter

I would like to have really rewarding hours in Survival and interception over time as I'm tired of staying in Survival for more than two consecutive hours just to earn a reward of 2,000 credits or 50 Endors depending on the starting level.
What I am trying to say is that they could create some scheme where the scale of rewards along with the level and time of the game in the mission.
this way it would be a lot more fun and rewarding to spend hours on a challenging mission

Edited by --END--Darkness

For anyone who can't read this due to formatting:

I would like to have really rewarding hours in Survival and interception over time as I'm tired of staying in Survival for more than two consecutive hours just to earn a reward of 2,000 credits or 50 Endors depending on the starting level. What I am trying to say is that they could create some scheme where the scale of rewards along with the level and time of the game in the mission. this way it would be a lot more fun and rewarding to spend hours on a challenging mission

To the OP: This is something that we have asked about for years without any indication that DE is considering it. The closest we have is the scaling rewards in Fissure missions but those are only in addition to the normal rewards, and the multipliers they provide do not apply to the mission rewards.

Which will lead ot groups spawncamping in a corner or room on survival or so, i want good rewards but not this way, this is no challangei  not just shooting even more bullets in even stronger bulletsponges. How about actual mechanics that are rewarding, variety in the challanges so you not just learn it blindly, this is what i like to see, not this "elitism" of people able to stay 2-3 hours or more in such missions. Especially sicne they ften onyl come so far with certain exploits, enemys scale that broken because they not want you t ostay hours in such misisons, why they won't put better rewards into such, they not want to encourage such.

16 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

Which will lead ot groups spawncamping in a corner or room on survival or so, i want good rewards but not this way, this is no challangei  not just shooting even more bullets in even stronger bulletsponges. How about actual mechanics that are rewarding, variety in the challanges so you not just learn it blindly, this is what i like to see, not this "elitism" of people able to stay 2-3 hours or more in such missions. Especially sicne they ften onyl come so far with certain exploits, enemys scale that broken because they not want you t ostay hours in such misisons, why they won't put better rewards into such, they not want to encourage such.

Hmmm...

giphy.gif

It's a problem that goes deeper than just surviving for a while. The game is either too easy, or enemies one shots you if you dare show your face outside the "camping" room and/or not using a cheesing strat. It requires no real skill to survive in this game, only time and patience.